BY TRESEMMÉ #87 in Hairspray

Promotes 48 Hour Style Perfection Salon-Inspired Formula 2 Promotes Touchable Hold 3 Helps Keep Hair Vibrant Hold your fortified style with PLATINUM STRENGTH Fortified Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts by helping to create a barrier between your hair and humidity and static. Help keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking with no heavy residue. Take control of your hair and shine like platinum.

• I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how...2 Answers
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
My go to hairspray because it holds for hours on end. Even in the worst outdoor conditions but still doesn't make my head feel like I put a personal helmet on. It makes my hair still soft and bouncy. So unnoticeable that I put in hairspray. But the results are still great.
Tiffanie P.
Klamath Falls , OR
This is a very effective hairspray. I have been using it for years and love it. I have dry hair most of the year and it seems to keep my curls intact and which is good as I have thick hair. The price is a good drugstore price and the smell is a normal hairspray sent.
Adrianna S.
El Cajon, CA
This is honestly my favorite hairspray, I've even tried more expensive hair sprays but always go back to this one! I love that it lasts all day long especially when used for curling your hair. It also smells great and I continue to use this hairspray religiously.
Joud H.
I LOVE this hairspray. It holds any type of hairstyle without making it look too stiff. It's a great value for the price and it met every single one of my expectation. I've used BSH before and this one by far is better. I will continue to purchase this product!
Erika M.
Palmdale, CA
This is one of my favorite hair sprays, I love that it holds well even when its hot and i am sweating! Also i love that it doesn't give off that crunchy hair, i absolutely hate when the hair stray leaves your hair hard and you can no longer run your hands through it. This hair spray is awesome for everyday use, but maybe not the club hot and super sweating.
Chastity B.
This is the only hairspray I use that doesn't get too messy or sticky during application I have red thick hair and this product lasts for a very long time for me. It isn't too pricey but still could definitely be a bit cheaper for anyone wanting to buy it.
Lauren P.
Montville, NJ
Works great and holds my hair well, but towards the end of the day it starts to ware away. I don't know if it's just my hair but it doesn't hold as well as I'd like it to. I do recommend this, but I'm just telling you there are some cons of this product.
Yesenia E.
Pomona, CA
I love love Tresemmé! Keeps my hair in place through the toughest weather. What I live most is that you get a good amount for the price. My hair is somewhat fine and brown and it keeps all those stubborn baby haira in place. This is by far the best hair spray I've used!!
laura a.
Garden grove, CA
I have been using this hairspray since high school and I still love it. It hold my curls, waves, and even my uncontrollable baby hairs. The price is around 5 dollars or less. For a hairspray that holds up the whole day the price is incredibly cheap.
Michelle B.
Great hairspray! Dry formula, so it doesn't feel wet and tacky on your hair. Application spray is smooth and even. The nozzle doesn't get gunked up and malfunction like others I have used. Nice fragrance. I use this for back-combing base, overall soft, flexible hold and even stopping runs in my thigh-highs. Does well in humidity and brushes out nicely if reforming my style. Will be purchasing again.
Liz W.
I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how would you compare this to other hair sprays?