BY TRESEMMÉ #87 in Hairspray

Promotes 48 Hour Style Perfection Salon-Inspired Formula 2 Promotes Touchable Hold 3 Helps Keep Hair Vibrant Hold your fortified style with PLATINUM STRENGTH Fortified Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts by helping to create a barrier between your hair and humidity and static. Help keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking with no heavy residue. Take control of your hair and shine like platinum.

• I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how...2 Answers
Sarah S.
This hairspray is amazing if you want your hair to stay exactly as it is. It will hold curls in my hair for hours which no other hairspray seems capable of doing. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who has trouble keep curls in their hair.
Karina S.
Vancouver
This hairspray is good for holding a style and teasing.. However it is pretty crunchy and i find i need to wash my hair if i use it otherwise it will stay like that.
Elyssa D.
Santa Maria, CA
It isn't as good as I thought it would be. My hair felt hard durine the day and it definitely did not hold my curls/waves throughout the whole day which was a big disappointment. Would not repurchase!
Ella H.
This hair spray holds your hair in place all day it is perfect for fly away hairs and I flew through it. I is a little heavy for every day use but for special occasions is perfect
Eliza C.
Great Wyrley, Walsall
I always repurchase this item or the same one in a white bottle. It is a large bottle that seems to last a long time and the smell isn’t so strong
Paige F.
I like this product because it doesn't leave my hair feeling crunchy after or threw out the day and the smell is awful like some ice used
Sophie A.
Favourite hairspray! Holds hair in place without leaving it sticky or hard. Prefer this hold to any other from the range.
Jhe C.
This product is amazing.it provides a strong hold but at the same time don't make your hair stiff :) live this product.
Jessica R.
This is my favourite hairspray. It holds all day but allows my hair to still move and not look like a helmet.
Tiffany T.
Vancouver
Love this it hold my curls beautifully, lasts all night long when I go out clubbing , a must have product
Liz W.
I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how would you compare this to other hair sprays?