BY TRESEMMÉ

Promotes 48 Hour Style Perfection Salon-Inspired Formula 2 Promotes Touchable Hold 3 Helps Keep Hair Vibrant Hold your fortified style with PLATINUM STRENGTH Fortified Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts by helping to create a barrier between your hair and humidity and static. Help keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking with no heavy residue. Take control of your hair and shine like platinum.

• I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how...2 Answers
Marissa S.
Kingsley, PA
Love this hairspray. Keeps your hair exactly where you want it without the hardness!
Tiffany B.
Charleston, SC
I use this daily to tame those baby hairs and they stay in place all day long !
This hairspray has amazing hold. It lasts all day, none of my curls fall out.
Gabriella F.
Lyminge, Folkestone
This is an ultra-hold hairspray that works really well at keeping hair in place. However, it is very obvious when you put a bit too much in- it goes a very crunchy if you’re not careful. It also doesn’t brush out very well. However it does have a good strong hold if used correctly
Shona M.
Newry , Co. Down
This hairspray definitely holds your hair in place all day. Its super effective for updos that you don't want to move all day. However it leaves my hair feeling very straw like and dry. Its a very heavy hairspray so when I use it for updos it's perfect but when I want to leave my hair down and flowy it just doesn't work at all! Its extremely crunchy and leave my hair stiff. There are a lot of other hairsprays out there that can hold my waves in place all day but leave my hair looking soft and flowy, this is just not one of them.
Alisa R.
The only hairspray I buy! Holds really well throughout the day and smells great. I find it Lasts a long time as well. You do not need a lot and it works great for the little that you do need to use. I recommend this product to everyone
Adreen I.
This hairspray is one of my top favorite product it keeps the hair in place for long lasting time without causing the hair to crisp or stiff. I work with this baby when I'm curling my hair, doing updos and it have an extream hold that will keep the hair looking flawless for a long lasting time.
Poppy g.
I use this hair spray for everything because the finish it leaves for the price you pay in awesome, there is no residue and compared to other hair sprays in holds like concrete (except pretty). it smells lovely and as soon as mine runs out i will defiantly be purchasing it again.
Sally F.
Edmonton, AB
TRESemme has always been my go-to hair line and this product is no exception. I love that the hairspray doesn't leave my hair feeling greasy, sticky, or weighed-down. My style lasts through the entire day or the entire evening out no matter what I am up to. Great product!!
Sarah C.
TRESemme hairspray is my absolute favorite. It doesn't make my hair go crunchy, holds all day and brushes out easily. My favorite part about it however, is the smell! Whenever I use this, I always get compliments from my boyfriend about how good my hair smells!
Liz W.
I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how would you compare this to other hair sprays?