BY TRESEMMÉ #98 in Hairspray

Promotes 48 Hour Style Perfection Salon-Inspired Formula 2 Promotes Touchable Hold 3 Helps Keep Hair Vibrant Hold your fortified style with PLATINUM STRENGTH Fortified Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts by helping to create a barrier between your hair and humidity and static. Help keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking with no heavy residue. Take control of your hair and shine like platinum.

• I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how...2 Answers
Meredith M.
I've always liked this hairspray. It has lasting hold and a fresh scent. Good for daily use.
Brittani S.
Gordo, AL
This is one of my go-to hair sprays! Especially when I curl my hair, always holds sooooo well!
Josie D.
Jersey City, NJ
I use this hair spray all the time. never have had a complaint. Really strong hold. I love it
Elizabeth V.
I love it. Flexible hair with a strong hold and doesn't leave any white flakes in your hair.
Melissa L.
Fast Hold. Great Price. I don't wear hairspray often but this is the only product when I do.
Angel L.
San Antonio, TX
I only use hairspray when I curl my hair but I did stop because it always made my hair clumpy
Ana L.
This spray has an amazing hold!!!! It doesn't leave the hair feeling crunchy or too stiff.
Tiffany E.
El Dorado Springs, MO
This brand is the only one that can hold all day long with my thick hair and it is cheap!
Katie W.
Indianapolis, IN
Has a great hold without feeling sticky and hard. Will keep your curls bouncy all day.
Noemi M.
Long lasting and doesn't flake and hold its place whether it be thick or thin hair .
Liz W.
I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how would you compare this to other hair sprays?