BY TRESEMMÉ #87 in Hairspray

Promotes 48 Hour Style Perfection Salon-Inspired Formula 2 Promotes Touchable Hold 3 Helps Keep Hair Vibrant Hold your fortified style with PLATINUM STRENGTH Fortified Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts by helping to create a barrier between your hair and humidity and static. Help keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking with no heavy residue. Take control of your hair and shine like platinum.

• I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how...2 Answers
Lindsay M.
Deerfield, WI
Makes my hair hold its curl really well. Not many hair sprays will keep my hair curled as long as this.
rachel f.
Memphis, TN
Love this hairspray! I have thick hair and this spray holds my curls or any style that I do to my hair.
Tina S.
Fort Morgan, CO
I thought it was very strong and had good hold, however I did not enjoy the smell so I gave up on it
Autumn G.
Smells pretty good. Holds style in really well. Not too sticky and overall a really decent product.
Kasey P.
Albuquerque, NM
Love this stuff. My hair stays all day without white flakes. Not sticky either. Highly recommend
vanessa o.
Dumas, TX
It's okay, not a fan of the smell. The hold is good. I use it mostly when i want big teased hair.
Meghann E.
Mesa, AZ
This spray holds my hot all day long ! I love it and it smells wonderful. Favorite brand so far .
Yvette R.
Ventura, CA
This is one of my favorite brands of hair care products. I will always buy and never go wrong.
Jaimie K.
Bluffton, IN
My go to hairspray! I use it everyday! Great hold, and inexpensive! Good smell, not too sticky!
Elizabeth V.
I love it. Flexible hair with a strong hold and doesn't leave any white flakes in your hair.
Liz W.
I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how would you compare this to other hair sprays?