BY TRESEMMÉ #87 in Hairspray

Promotes 48 Hour Style Perfection Salon-Inspired Formula 2 Promotes Touchable Hold 3 Helps Keep Hair Vibrant Hold your fortified style with PLATINUM STRENGTH Fortified Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts by helping to create a barrier between your hair and humidity and static. Help keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking with no heavy residue. Take control of your hair and shine like platinum.

• I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how...2 Answers
Michelle m.
Las Cruces, NM
Doesn't leave a flaky residue after it dries. Holds back my fly away hairs has a nice smell and washes off good
Betanie A.
Ligonier, IN
I love this .. I use this every time I curl my hair and it stays put all day . My #1 choice for a hair spray !
Christine M.
Sacramento, CA
Love this stuff. Does not make your hair stiff. Smells nice. Last almost all day. Does not dry out your hair
Chancy C.
My favorite hairspray. It is so affordable. It works great on my fine hair. Holds my hair in place all day.
Nat J.
Pasadena, CA
This is a great inexpensive hair spray for everyday use. Great hold and shine and also smells amazinggggg.
Megan C.
I use this on my daughters hair daily. It holds through school and even her gymnastics class once a week.
Jeanne S.
Pasadena, MD
TRESemme is great hairspray. It's available everywhere so no need to go out of your way. Affordable too!
Kim H.
Bryan, TX
This is my favorite hairspray. I do not use anything else but thiz. It holds any style i choose so well!!
Elexis D.
Best hair spray ever! Works on fine straight hair when I curl it. It also works on naturally curl hair.
Jenna G.
Pacific Palisades, CA
Does a good job holding hair in place. A good everyday hairspray and also good for teasing and volume.
Liz W.
I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how would you compare this to other hair sprays?