BY TRESEMMÉ #85 in Hairspray

Promotes 48 Hour Style Perfection Salon-Inspired Formula 2 Promotes Touchable Hold 3 Helps Keep Hair Vibrant Hold your fortified style with PLATINUM STRENGTH Fortified Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts by helping to create a barrier between your hair and humidity and static. Help keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking with no heavy residue. Take control of your hair and shine like platinum.

• I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how...2 Answers
Maria T.
Mission, TX
This hairspray works great. I usually use it when I'm slicking my hair back...no gel or mousse, just this hairspray.
Breauna J.
Tacoma, WA
This is my go to hairspray. I know that it will always hold my hair in place throughout the day with no fly aways.
Ingrid D.
This product keeps my hair in place and has a long duration of time. It is not sticky and has a nice firm after do.
yadira p.
Midland, TX
It holds great on my hair , is wonderful , great I'll recommend friends and family . I used this product everyday.
Cynthia B.
Abingdon, MD
I love using this hairspray. It holds my curls in all day without making them hard. Easy to use and spreads great.
sadie c.
Caldwell, ID
Holds my hair in place without making it feel crunchy, also you can brush it out and your hair doesn't feel dirty.
Jenny J.
Oakdale, CA
Love this stuff! My hair never gets crunchy when using it but still manages to keep my hair to curl hair in tact.
Carissa M.
Lebanon, KY
Love that it doesn't leave your hair hard and sticky. Probably one of the best hairspray I have used! #alldayhold
Katie B.
Really strong hold, not a great smell. You get used to it. All tresmme hairspray seems to have that smell though.
Michelle m.
Las Cruces, NM
Doesn't leave a flaky residue after it dries. Holds back my fly away hairs has a nice smell and washes off good
Liz W.
I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how would you compare this to other hair sprays?