BY TRESEMMÉ

Promotes 48 Hour Style Perfection Salon-Inspired Formula 2 Promotes Touchable Hold 3 Helps Keep Hair Vibrant Hold your fortified style with PLATINUM STRENGTH Fortified Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula gives your hair a touchable hold that lasts by helping to create a barrier between your hair and humidity and static. Help keep your hair vibrant and healthy looking with no heavy residue. Take control of your hair and shine like platinum.

• I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how...2 Answers
Erin T.
Water View, VA
It keeps my hair in almost all day long! The price is great for the amount of hair spray you get! It doesn’t make my hair hard and unmanageable. I recommend this product to people all the time!
Carlee S.
Adairsville, GA
This hairspray is awesome. Whether I'm fixing my hair myself or if it's for a musical/play I trust this brand to keep my hair in place without making it look plastic.
Jennifer R.
York, PA
I have been using Tresemme products for YEARS. I am completely in love with this hairspray, and as I do pin up and vintage hairstyles, I am usually pretty picky. This has been one of the only hair sprays that I have tried that holds my locks in place all day. Once I style, I spray a good amount and am sure not to touch it until it has dried. Hairspray is an essential for my look and I always keep a can handy.

For ladies with dry hair, if you plan on using this product every day, make sure that you are doing deep conditioning treatments on your hair. This product, like other hair sprays, will dry your hair out a bit if you are using it on a regular basis.

All in all, this product gets five stars from me!
Stephanie V.
Literally, so many of my products are from tresemme not because of the price but because they work so darn good! I love buying the products when target has gift card deals :) never buying from anywhere else tehe.
Elizabeth R.
Arlington, TX
Perfect for lasting results. I curl my hair and spray it on after and leaves my curls in tact for 2 days if I don't wash it after. Good and very affordable. I like the green or purple one.
Rheanna W.
This hairspray really works to hold your hair in place all day. Leaves a natural look and isn't too crunchy or fake looking/feeling. It smells good and shows long lasting performance. I high;y recommend this hairspray. Also, this brand sends out coupons for their products so you can get crazy deals.
Savannah W.
Kansas City, MO
I love this hairspray! It always locks and holds my hair into place for hours. it is not super or heavy or thick. it doesn't leave a film on your hair. It's great to use for an all day hairstyle or a night out of dancing. It is the one hairspray that I constantly buy whenever I run out of it.
Bailey M.
Overland Park, KS
This hairspray works great for my hair. I have extremely fine hair that doesn't hold curls well, so using TRESemme is a must- I brush it through my hair before curling it to help keep it's hold without it getting sticky or crispy. I use TRESemme to get rid of static in my hair or clothes, too!
Kayla P.
The only kind of hairspray I will use. I use on a daily basis to keep my hair secure. The smell is great and it isn't too much hold, the perfect amount! It's very effective, especially in the Florida humidity. I would definitely recommend it to anyone in need of a reliable hairspray product.
Alissa Y.
Troy, MO
This is my go to hairspray. I love the hold you get from this. Sometimes if you go overboard it gets a little stiff but it typically goes on perfectly. It last almost all day if not all day. It smells really good for hairspray. I also some turns use it as a setting spray for my makeup
Liz W.
I have the platinum strength shampoo and conditioner, how would you compare this to other hair sprays?