BY TRESEMMÉ #37 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Destiny V.
Hanford , CA
Works really great. This would be a good product to have at home! I bought it and I think I will continue to use it
Alexis G.
Irving, TX
I think this product is absolutely amazing if you have curly/wavy hair and want definition without getting frizzy.
Lauren L.
Rolling Meadows, IL
The best mousse ever. makes my hair amazing and curly. have used this product for a long time very happpy with it
Mariah P.
North Ridgeville, OH
This is an awesome product to make my hair wavy. It usually works best if my hair is damp. I highly recommend it
jessie r.
I like this it made me not like to have hard hair it was a really good gelee i guess but idon't really use this
Natalia R.
San Antonio, TX
I'm sure this works for curly hair, but i tried it on my straight hair and without the other products listed.
Erin W.
Not as good as I thought it would be it never blended and had a hard texture to the liquid I don't recommend
Courtney S.
I like it. When curling my hair with a wand I love using it. This product gives you really pretty wavy curls!
Mackinsey B.
Bristol, TN
I love this hair serum it makes my hair really pretty and I still recommend it and it's really affordable
Shae H.
Oceanside, CA
Use this a lot in the Summer for that perfect beach waves, always have it stocked so I am not without it.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.