BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Natalia R.
San Antonio, TX
I'm sure this works for curly hair, but i tried it on my straight hair and without the other products listed.
Kristina T.
Windham, NH
I will start by saying that I have a lot of trouble getting my hair to stay curly. I had high hopes for this product because I heard great about it. Unfortunately for me it didn't work very well. I even tried curling my hair first and then using this and still nothing. Honestly it kind of ruined all the work I had just done.
MiaBella P.
Sherman, IL
I use this stuff every day along with other (un)Done Wave TRESemmé products and they are amazing!
Keanie B.
Not my favorite for waves, it leaves the hair sticky and frizzy. If you like a messy beach look, then you will like this.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the product it is light and it does not weigh your haid down. I love that it gave my hair a slight wave to it. A beach look without the beach.
Courtney S.
I like it. When curling my hair with a wand I love using it. This product gives you really pretty wavy curls!
Erika M.
I absolutely LIVE for this product! I have all of the Perfectly Undone styling products and they're the best thing that has ever happened to my hair. I have naturally curly hair. Try as I might, I could never get my curls and waves to to look nice. They would always flatten or frizz, and eventually I got so fed up I just started straightening my hair every day. Then I saw this product and started using it in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner. After the first wash, I pressed the excess water out of my hair with a towel, then applied this gelee. The wait was tough, but even wet I could see the cute little ringlets form. I was amazed at how well it worked for me! It was like my hair had new life!
Emily W.
Lucerne, CA
This product does wonders to my hair gives it bounce and keeps my waves in tact not greasy
Alana M.
Bartlesville , OK
I love the texture my hair has after using this. I get beautiful waves without stickiness or stiffness.
Neci B.
Shedd, OR
I really like this and even without styling it gives my hair waves. But it leaves my hair really oily, so I have to use dry shampoo when I use it
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?