BY TRESEMMÉ #62 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Adina D.
Adina D.
I put this in my hair regularly, and it works fairly well. However the hold is not very long lasting
Megan G.
Megan G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product made my hair really dry and frizzy. I don't plan on using it again and I would not recommend it to anyone.
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
Brownsville, TX
Didn't really like it don't like the after texture not what I expected very disappointed. I wanted my money background
MiaBella P.
MiaBella P.
Sherman, IL
I use this stuff every day along with other (un)Done Wave TRESemmé products and they are amazing!
Neyda V.
Neyda V.
Lexington, NC
I got this in Wilson, North Carolina and ever since than I feel in love with how much hold I get.
Julienne M.
Julienne M.
This product line is great and I suggest using all the recommended products for a better outcome
Paola B.
Paola B.
Laredo, TX
This is a good product, but it does leave my hair a little stiff, so that is the only bad thing
Alexis G.
Alexis G.
Irving, TX
I think this product is absolutely amazing if you have curly/wavy hair and want definition without getting frizzy.
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Fort Campbell, KY
I loved the way TRESemmé Expert Selection Perfectly (Un)Done Wave Perfecting Gelee gave my hair a wave after I applied it. It also smells amazing
Mariah P.
Mariah P.
North Ridgeville, OH
This is an awesome product to make my hair wavy. It usually works best if my hair is damp. I highly recommend it
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.