BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Amanda H.
Seadrift, TX
It really gives it great waves and the undone look, holds great too but leaves hair with sticky feeling
Brittany P.
Ardmore, OK
My hair is naturally curly and this product is good for my hair. It doesn't make it too crunchy and it smells really good.
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
This kind of reminds me of sea salt sprays. it gives you the look of sea salt waves and curls but with soft texture. i don't really like sea salt sprays because they tend to make my hair frizzy and or crunchy which is not a look i want. This does a perfectly good job of taming my frizz while keeping my curl curled.
Kelly C.
Springfield, IL
I absolutely live by this product. I hate having "crunchy" curls and this makes my hair soft, wavy, and beautiful. I wish it came in a bigger bottle because I use it daily!!! The smell of it is also amazing. I almost don't need perfume because of this product.
Adina D.
I put this in my hair regularly, and it works fairly well. However the hold is not very long lasting
Mandy J.
Elgin, SC
I have wavy hair that acts like it wants to be curly, but as soon as I put product on it, it looks like a hot mess. This product may work well for some but if your hair is fine like mine and confused about what texture it would like to have... don't waste your money.
Melanie C.
Doesn't leave my hair crunchy, I love the product, the smell is amazing and I can sleep with it and the next day is the same way I styled it the next day, some touch up is applied but not too much.
Liz W.
Saint Louis, MO
This smells great and does a good job giving my slightly wavy hair beachy waves! My mom stole it and used it on her straight hair and she got a messy textured look! So I think it would work great on any texture of hair.
Ari N.
Phoenix, AZ
This was an alright product. Great price and doesn't damage hair as other products like it ruin hair
Chloe F.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect for adding texture and holding waves! I use a quarter-sized amount before blow drying, and it gives the best undone, model-off-duty look.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?