BY TRESEMMÉ #62 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Destiny V.
Destiny V.
Hanford, CA
Works really great. This would be a good product to have at home! I bought it and I think I will continue to use it
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Rolling Meadows, IL
The best mousse ever. makes my hair amazing and curly. have used this product for a long time very happpy with it
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Newark, CA
This work amazing helps my hair stay curling all do and that's hard when your hair is straight flat could ask for a better product.
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Hubert, NC
I use this wonderful product almost daily! It gives that, been at the beach, looking with perfectly undone separation to your locks!
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
San Antonio, TX
I'm sure this works for curly hair, but i tried it on my straight hair and without the other products listed.
Guadalupe S.
Guadalupe S.
Caruthers, CA
Tried this on my kinda wavy hair and it's worked great. nice soft texture to my hair. seen an ad in a magazine and had to try
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Barnegat, NJ
When I use this in my hair my hair looked natural and my hair is long so when I put it in my hair it looks so nice and curly
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Seadrift, TX
It really gives it great waves and the undone look, holds great too but leaves hair with sticky feeling
Alana M.
Alana M.
Bartlesville, OK
I love the texture my hair has after using this. I get beautiful waves without stickiness or stiffness.
Emma S.
Emma S.
This product did not work well on my hair. I have thin wavy hair and it didn't do anything to my hair
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.