BY TRESEMMÉ #62 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
East Chicago
Loves this for my hair! It works so well it is just what I was looking for. My hair is think and hard to control but this really helped me.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
I hate products in my hair, but received a sample size. I got a handful of uses didn't dry out my hair and gave me decent waves. Couldn't ask for something better
Heather S.
Heather S.
Ashland, PA
I love this in the summer time when I have to run out the door and I know I am gonna be in the sun. It makes the nicest waves.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect for adding texture and holding waves! I use a quarter-sized amount before blow drying, and it gives the best undone, model-off-duty look.
Neci B.
Neci B.
Shedd, OR
I really like this and even without styling it gives my hair waves. But it leaves my hair really oily, so I have to use dry shampoo when I use it
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Greenville, SC
I love This product. It's long lasting and leaves your hair sliky smooth and makes your hair smell good. I would highly recommend this product.
Jazmine H.
Jazmine H.
Carol Stream, IL
I've used this product faithfully now. It's a great product when your on the go and just got out of the shower and don't have time to style it.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Ardmore, OK
My hair is naturally curly and this product is good for my hair. It doesn't make it too crunchy and it smells really good.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works great to create beachy waves! I use this product in combination with the perfectly (un)done shampoo and conditioner
Keanie B.
Keanie B.
Not my favorite for waves, it leaves the hair sticky and frizzy. If you like a messy beach look, then you will like this.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.