BY TRESEMMÉ #37 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Amber S.
Glendale, AZ
This product did nothing but make my waves crunchy and oily. I was looking for an easy way to style my waves and this greatly disappointed.
Works amazingly well, keeps my hair from getting too crazy even after a 12 hour work day my hair still looks great thanks to this product.
Jessica G.
Seale, AL
Leaves my hair curly and smells great. I use it maybe 3 times a month my mom uses it 4 times a week it leaves her hair supppper curly !
Danielle B.
Hubert, NC
I use this wonderful product almost daily! It gives that, been at the beach, looking with perfectly undone separation to your locks!
Crystal S.
Newark, CA
This work amazing helps my hair stay curling all do and that's hard when your hair is straight flat could ask for a better product.
Kristen W.
N Little Rock, AR
I love this product!! I have wavy hair and this is my go to product right now for taming frizz and creating a summer beach look!!
Kylie R.
Girard, IL
Of course the best hairdos. Will have you hair stay the way you spray it all day and its affordable ! Always buy this product.
Heather S.
Ashland, PA
I love this in the summer time when I have to run out the door and I know I am gonna be in the sun. It makes the nicest waves.
Jessica F.
Barnegat, NJ
When I use this in my hair my hair looked natural and my hair is long so when I put it in my hair it looks so nice and curly
Guadalupe S.
Caruthers, CA
Tried this on my kinda wavy hair and it's worked great. nice soft texture to my hair. seen an ad in a magazine and had to try
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.