BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Keeps the curls soft and keeps a hold. It smells good and doesn't feel sticky. The texture is soft and it also doesn't leave my hair feeling oily.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this for my wavy/curly hair. It helped bring out my curls without making them frizzy! My hair even looked great when I slept on it overnight!
Neci B.
Shedd, OR
I really like this and even without styling it gives my hair waves. But it leaves my hair really oily, so I have to use dry shampoo when I use it
Chloe F.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect for adding texture and holding waves! I use a quarter-sized amount before blow drying, and it gives the best undone, model-off-duty look.
Olivia D.
Fort Campbell, KY
I loved the way TRESemmé Expert Selection Perfectly (Un)Done Wave Perfecting Gelee gave my hair a wave after I applied it. It also smells amazing
Jazmine H.
Carol Stream, IL
I've used this product faithfully now. It's a great product when your on the go and just got out of the shower and don't have time to style it.
Ashley W.
Greenville, SC
I love This product. It's long lasting and leaves your hair sliky smooth and makes your hair smell good. I would highly recommend this product.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it.. usually my hair is plain wavy but with this product it give it some kind of texture and made it look from simple to wavy and shinny
Works amazingly well, keeps my hair from getting too crazy even after a 12 hour work day my hair still looks great thanks to this product.
Dottie A.
Pleasant Grove, AL
This is nothing short of a miracle in a bottle. My hair is very fine and straight. (un)Done gives my hair texture, volume and waves. Love:)
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?