BY TRESEMMÉ #62 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
This is perfect for me that sometimes have a really bad hair day. It makes my hair look messy, but a nice messy hair. Have been using it for 3 months and loving it.
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Lake Ariel, PA
I bought this and thought it would give me nice waves with little effort.. it definitely did not do that. It left my hair feeling sticky and gross. It wasn't what i was expecting and I probably wouldn't buy it again.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Rochester, NY
I bought this product when I was first trying out the "Sea Salt" spray fad. Although I have grown to love the texture some sea salt sprays give, this one i did not like at all. I felt it left my hair very knotty and sticky! I like the smell of the product but that is as far as it goes.
Katie S.
Katie S.
I got this for my birthday and I've used it once and thought that it took too much time to style my hair with it you have to curl you're hair to get the waves. I'd rather just curl my hair then use it
Jocelyn D.
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the product it is light and it does not weigh your haid down. I love that it gave my hair a slight wave to it. A beach look without the beach.
lesley E.
lesley E.
Mesquite, TX
Loved it it was amazing and I will be always in the cafe papi te amo sweet dreams baby is born in the cafe papi te amo sweet dreams baby is born in the cafe papi te amo sweet dreams
Noelani G.
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Keeps the curls soft and keeps a hold. It smells good and doesn't feel sticky. The texture is soft and it also doesn't leave my hair feeling oily.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Grapevine, TX
I really enjoy using this product when I don't have a lot of time to mess with my curls/waves. I put a little put through my hair and let it air dry and it keeps it pretty tame.
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like it.. usually my hair is plain wavy but with this product it give it some kind of texture and made it look from simple to wavy and shinny
Hilary M.
Hilary M.
East Chicago
Loves this for my hair! It works so well it is just what I was looking for. My hair is think and hard to control but this really helped me.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.