BY TRESEMMÉ #85 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Jocelyn D.
Dunwoody, GA
I love the product it is light and it does not weigh your haid down. I love that it gave my hair a slight wave to it. A beach look without the beach.
Noelani G.
Hanford, CA
Keeps the curls soft and keeps a hold. It smells good and doesn't feel sticky. The texture is soft and it also doesn't leave my hair feeling oily.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
Loved this for my wavy/curly hair. It helped bring out my curls without making them frizzy! My hair even looked great when I slept on it overnight!
Chloe F.
Brooklyn, NY
Perfect for adding texture and holding waves! I use a quarter-sized amount before blow drying, and it gives the best undone, model-off-duty look.
Olivia D.
Fort Campbell, KY
I loved the way TRESemmé Expert Selection Perfectly (Un)Done Wave Perfecting Gelee gave my hair a wave after I applied it. It also smells amazing
Neci B.
Shedd, OR
I really like this and even without styling it gives my hair waves. But it leaves my hair really oily, so I have to use dry shampoo when I use it
Jazmine H.
Carol Stream, IL
I've used this product faithfully now. It's a great product when your on the go and just got out of the shower and don't have time to style it.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
I like it.. usually my hair is plain wavy but with this product it give it some kind of texture and made it look from simple to wavy and shinny
Ashley W.
Greenville, SC
I love This product. It's long lasting and leaves your hair sliky smooth and makes your hair smell good. I would highly recommend this product.
Hilary M.
East Chicago
Loves this for my hair! It works so well it is just what I was looking for. My hair is think and hard to control but this really helped me.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Calgary , AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.