BY TRESEMMÉ #30 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Paola B.
Laredo, TX
This is a good product, but it does leave my hair a little stiff, so that is the only bad thing
MiaBella P.
Sherman, IL
I use this stuff every day along with other (un)Done Wave TRESemmé products and they are amazing!
Adina D.
I put this in my hair regularly, and it works fairly well. However the hold is not very long lasting
Nicole S.
Huntsville, TX
I really like to use this product on days that I wear my hear naturally. It helps to give some definition to my semi wavy hair while also keeping it from having crazy fly aways in my humid location.
Raelynn H.
Lakeside, CA
This product honestly didn't do much for my hair. It kind of gave it a weird texture.
Mandy J.
Elgin, SC
I have wavy hair that acts like it wants to be curly, but as soon as I put product on it, it looks like a hot mess. This product may work well for some but if your hair is fine like mine and confused about what texture it would like to have... don't waste your money.
Melanie C.
Doesn't leave my hair crunchy, I love the product, the smell is amazing and I can sleep with it and the next day is the same way I styled it the next day, some touch up is applied but not too much.
Liz W.
Saint Louis, MO
This smells great and does a good job giving my slightly wavy hair beachy waves! My mom stole it and used it on her straight hair and she got a messy textured look! So I think it would work great on any texture of hair.
Aimee H.
Nipomo, CA
I had high hopes for this product! I think this product would work best if you have thin, fine hair. I have thick hair and it did nothing unfortunately! It smells amazing but again, if you have thick hair, it probably won't work.
Danielle R.
Marshall, TX
Works great! Helps my hair have a natural curl and does not leave my hair feeling heavy!
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?