BY TRESEMMÉ #62 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Springfield, IL
I absolutely live by this product. I hate having "crunchy" curls and this makes my hair soft, wavy, and beautiful. I wish it came in a bigger bottle because I use it daily!!! The smell of it is also amazing. I almost don't need perfume because of this product.
Ruth F.
Ruth F.
Provo, UT
I use this after I've curled my hair to add some extra texture since I've got pretty thin hair. I always get so many compliments and it's better than using hairspray since there's no crunch
Shelly A.
Shelly A.
Crestwood, KY
I just started using this product and so far it's been good. My hair is soft and smoothr when using it. I am also using the shampoo and conditioner that go with the new undone line
Jada S.
Jada S.
I have naturally curly hair, but the constant use of heat has made my hair less curly. Not only this product smells amazing but it also helps restore my curl pattern. I use this and braid my hair overnight and the next day I have beautiful hair.
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.
Smyrna, TN
This product is perfect! If you want the look of perfectly styled messy beach waves, but don't want to spend the time in the mornings. Simply use this after your shower and go to bed. Wake up flawless. And for this price, you can't go wrong!
Crystal P.
Crystal P.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It does add texture but it's very heavy. A little goes a long way.

I think it would work best on very thick/curly hair. And it definitely needs to be applied to wet or damp hair.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite hair product of all time. Give you the perfect beach waves with very little work. Make you feel like you have been on the beach all day and gives amazing texture.
Candida M.
Candida M.
Sun City, CA
This treatment for wavy hair is by far the best I've tried. It doesn't make your hair oily or dry it's moistens your hair but not over moist. My hair color is brown and wavy but can be frizzy too and this product helps to calm my hair
Aimee H.
Aimee H.
Nipomo, CA
I had high hopes for this product! I think this product would work best if you have thin, fine hair. I have thick hair and it did nothing unfortunately! It smells amazing but again, if you have thick hair, it probably won't work.
Elizabeth r.
Elizabeth r.
Forest Grove, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
The holy grail. I love this (un)Done look. The tousled waves are a huge trend right now and this hair product is the perfect way to get that "I woke up like this" look!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.