BY TRESEMMÉ #72 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Shelly A.
Crestwood, KY
I just started using this product and so far it's been good. My hair is soft and smoothr when using it. I am also using the shampoo and conditioner that go with the new undone line
Vicki D.
Lincoln, NE
This product works well giving me that messy look and defines my curls nicely. It does provide lasting results but can make hair appear stiff and crunchy. Not a big fan of the smell.
Crystal P.
Murray, KY
It does add texture but it's very heavy. A little goes a long way.

I think it would work best on very thick/curly hair. And it definitely needs to be applied to wet or damp hair.
Rebecca M.
Smyrna, TN
This product is perfect! If you want the look of perfectly styled messy beach waves, but don't want to spend the time in the mornings. Simply use this after your shower and go to bed. Wake up flawless. And for this price, you can't go wrong!
Jada S.
I have naturally curly hair, but the constant use of heat has made my hair less curly. Not only this product smells amazing but it also helps restore my curl pattern. I use this and braid my hair overnight and the next day I have beautiful hair.
Kimberly M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite hair product of all time. Give you the perfect beach waves with very little work. Make you feel like you have been on the beach all day and gives amazing texture.
Candida M.
Sun City, CA
This treatment for wavy hair is by far the best I've tried. It doesn't make your hair oily or dry it's moistens your hair but not over moist. My hair color is brown and wavy but can be frizzy too and this product helps to calm my hair
Aimee H.
Nipomo, CA
I had high hopes for this product! I think this product would work best if you have thin, fine hair. I have thick hair and it did nothing unfortunately! It smells amazing but again, if you have thick hair, it probably won't work.
Jodi H.
I didn't care for it at first because it didn't air dry with any waves. But using this on dry hair with a curling wand makes my curls hold so much better than without it.
Elizabeth r.
Forest Grove, OR
The holy grail. I love this (un)Done look. The tousled waves are a huge trend right now and this hair product is the perfect way to get that "I woke up like this" look!
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Calgary , AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.

back