BY TRESEMMÉ #62 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Flower Mound, TX
This is my go to product for my hair, It leaves my curls bouncy and held tight without that awful crunchy feeling. It is a great value for the price. Has almost no scent which I like because sometimes my hair smells like a perfume stand from all the different products smells.
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Elgin, SC
I have wavy hair that acts like it wants to be curly, but as soon as I put product on it, it looks like a hot mess. This product may work well for some but if your hair is fine like mine and confused about what texture it would like to have... don't waste your money.
Aiyana S.
Aiyana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this when hair is wet for best results but I have naturally wavy hair and this helps to tame it down and create more volume and texture. I use one pump per curl I make and I make 4 to 5 curls. i have hair to my shoulders and it is normal to thin.
Siobhán N.
Siobhán N.
Dublin, Ireland
Absolutely live for this product, great for when I'm in a rush and don't have time to do hair properly! But i also love using this before i curl my hair, gives it a more natural look! 100% best curling product and for such a great price.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Milwaukee, WI
My hair is absolutely perfect for this style collection "Perfectly Undone Waves". I even enjoy using the little spritz they have in stores too. Whether it's after the shower. Or when I wale up and my hair needs a little water or some taming to it. Its fast and easy to use when getting ready to be on the go.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
This kind of reminds me of sea salt sprays. it gives you the look of sea salt waves and curls but with soft texture. i don't really like sea salt sprays because they tend to make my hair frizzy and or crunchy which is not a look i want. This does a perfectly good job of taming my frizz while keeping my curl curled.
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Commerce, CA
I purchased this at target, I have very thick straight hair. So I usually use this after I get out the shower. It gives me some kind of texture so it won't look too plain. My hair color is dark brown and like I mentioned previously it's thick! I would decently purchase again since I love the outcome!
Kristin G.
Kristin G.
I'm always looking for good products to use in my naturally wavy hair. I really like TRESemmé's product because it's lightweight and I don't get that crunchy look that I often get when I use a traditional mousse!
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Doesn't leave my hair crunchy, I love the product, the smell is amazing and I can sleep with it and the next day is the same way I styled it the next day, some touch up is applied but not too much.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Huntsville, TX
I really like to use this product on days that I wear my hear naturally. It helps to give some definition to my semi wavy hair while also keeping it from having crazy fly aways in my humid location.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.