BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
lizz c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and perfect for curls or wavy hair keeps things tamed
Paola B.
Laredo, TX
This is a good product, but it does leave my hair a little stiff, so that is the only bad thing
Aimee H.
Nipomo, CA
I had high hopes for this product! I think this product would work best if you have thin, fine hair. I have thick hair and it did nothing unfortunately! It smells amazing but again, if you have thick hair, it probably won't work.
Nicole S.
Huntsville, TX
I really like to use this product on days that I wear my hear naturally. It helps to give some definition to my semi wavy hair while also keeping it from having crazy fly aways in my humid location.
Bhavisha D.
Clarksburg, MD
This stuff is fantastic! It doesn't make your hair greasy or sticky nor does it weigh down your hair
crystal t.
Deltona , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for un done beachy waves works well with damp hair crimp with your hands or brush through
Jessica P.
Rochester, NY
I bought this product when I was first trying out the "Sea Salt" spray fad. Although I have grown to love the texture some sea salt sprays give, this one i did not like at all. I felt it left my hair very knotty and sticky! I like the smell of the product but that is as far as it goes.
lesley E.
Mesquite, TX
Loved it it was amazing and I will be always in the cafe papi te amo sweet dreams baby is born in the cafe papi te amo sweet dreams baby is born in the cafe papi te amo sweet dreams
Shelly A.
Crestwood, KY
I just started using this product and so far it's been good. My hair is soft and smoothr when using it. I am also using the shampoo and conditioner that go with the new undone line
Jada S.
I have naturally curly hair, but the constant use of heat has made my hair less curly. Not only this product smells amazing but it also helps restore my curl pattern. I use this and braid my hair overnight and the next day I have beautiful hair.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?