BY TRESEMMÉ #62 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Erin W.
Erin W.
Not as good as I thought it would be it never blended and had a hard texture to the liquid I don't recommend
Mackinsey B.
Mackinsey B.
Bristol, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hair serum it makes my hair really pretty and I still recommend it and it's really affordable
Bhavisha D.
Bhavisha D.
Clarksburg, MD
This stuff is fantastic! It doesn't make your hair greasy or sticky nor does it weigh down your hair
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Derry, NH
Perfect product for my hair. Leaves my hair feeling great with a nice shine and perfect locks
Erin J.
Erin J.
Columbia, MO
I really enjoy this product! It works well to give my hair some texture that lasts all day.
Amberdestiny M.
Amberdestiny M.
Cullman, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product self is nice I do like that it has the sea kelp extract it definitely does give it that kind of see smell that you're used to like if you live near the beach probably know what I'm talking about. I probably wouldn't buy it again it was a little sticky -which was I I guess that was kind of the point- but I use the bottle more than anything I put other things in there cause it kind of makes other products more foamy like a moose. which is awesome because that's what really helps if your hair is really flat one day you can put your curls back into it or if you have pin point straight hair it helps give you a wavy look.
Keep being you!! ;)
Erika M.
Erika M.
I absolutely LIVE for this product! I have all of the Perfectly Undone styling products and they're the best thing that has ever happened to my hair. I have naturally curly hair. Try as I might, I could never get my curls and waves to to look nice. They would always flatten or frizz, and eventually I got so fed up I just started straightening my hair every day. Then I saw this product and started using it in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner. After the first wash, I pressed the excess water out of my hair with a towel, then applied this gelee. The wait was tough, but even wet I could see the cute little ringlets form. I was amazed at how well it worked for me! It was like my hair had new life!
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Windham, NH
I will start by saying that I have a lot of trouble getting my hair to stay curly. I had high hopes for this product because I heard great about it. Unfortunately for me it didn't work very well. I even tried curling my hair first and then using this and still nothing. Honestly it kind of ruined all the work I had just done.
Lauren d.
Lauren d.
This product was decent. didn't really notice too much of a difference when applying the product. My hair has a natural wave and I didn't really notice a drastic difference from my typical texture. I did like putting it through my damp hair and then leaving my hair in braids when I slept. I felt as if the product did help my waves stay less frizzy throughout the day. The product has a nice scent as well. Pretty typical tresseme scent.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Flower Mound, TX
This is my go to product for my hair, It leaves my curls bouncy and held tight without that awful crunchy feeling. It is a great value for the price. Has almost no scent which I like because sometimes my hair smells like a perfume stand from all the different products smells.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.