BY TRESEMMÉ #85 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Mary B.
This stuff smells so good I can't even begin to describe it. I love putting it in my damp hair to create larger waves. It truly puts a little umph in my hair and isn't heavy or oily at all whatsoever.
Nicole S.
Huntsville, TX
I really like to use this product on days that I wear my hear naturally. It helps to give some definition to my semi wavy hair while also keeping it from having crazy fly aways in my humid location.
Melanie C.
Doesn't leave my hair crunchy, I love the product, the smell is amazing and I can sleep with it and the next day is the same way I styled it the next day, some touch up is applied but not too much.
Amber B.
This product is amazing and super effective! It always seems to create the perfect curls. I have used many gels before I found this, and this is definitely the best one I have used. It doesn't weigh down your hair or anything. I don't see any room for improvement!
Ruth F.
Provo, UT
I use this after I've curled my hair to add some extra texture since I've got pretty thin hair. I always get so many compliments and it's better than using hairspray since there's no crunch
Kelly C.
Springfield, IL
I absolutely live by this product. I hate having "crunchy" curls and this makes my hair soft, wavy, and beautiful. I wish it came in a bigger bottle because I use it daily!!! The smell of it is also amazing. I almost don't need perfume because of this product.
Brindar S.
atlanta, GA
Great gel for keeping waves in your hair while keeping frizz out. I use this when I want to air-dry my wavy hair, and keep the curls. I can't tell a huge difference from air-drying my hair without it, but it has a great scent, and doesn't hurt my hair.
Gloricelly M.
Good product, I liked it. It did protect the hair from the heat, and it smells great. However, I did not like for when I wanted to straighten my hair, I did not like to use it for that. I only use it to protect my natural waves and maybe emphasize it more.
Tiffany S.
El Paso, TX
Love love love this product. I have natural wavy curly hair and this helps me achieve the natural wavy look that I want to achieve. I don't have the sticky or stiff results that I get from using hair gel or a hair mousse. Love the price of the product too!
Shelly A.
Crestwood, KY
I just started using this product and so far it's been good. My hair is soft and smoothr when using it. I am also using the shampoo and conditioner that go with the new undone line
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Calgary , AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.