BY TRESEMMÉ #62 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Mary B.
Mary B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells so good I can't even begin to describe it. I love putting it in my damp hair to create larger waves. It truly puts a little umph in my hair and isn't heavy or oily at all whatsoever.
Vicki D.
Vicki D.
Lincoln, NE
This product works well giving me that messy look and defines my curls nicely. It does provide lasting results but can make hair appear stiff and crunchy. Not a big fan of the smell.
Jodi H.
Jodi H.
I didn't care for it at first because it didn't air dry with any waves. But using this on dry hair with a curling wand makes my curls hold so much better than without it.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
This is perfect for me that sometimes have a really bad hair day. It makes my hair look messy, but a nice messy hair. Have been using it for 3 months and loving it.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Salinas, CA
Like this product its great for people with wavy hair or you can also french braid ur hair and undue it in the morning run ur fingers through and be ready to go
Beverly H.
Beverly H.
Pearland, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this for my wavy/curly hair. It helped bring out my curls without making them frizzy! My hair even looked great when I slept on it overnight!
Amber S.
Amber S.
Glendale, AZ
This product did nothing but make my waves crunchy and oily. I was looking for an easy way to style my waves and this greatly disappointed.
Works amazingly well, keeps my hair from getting too crazy even after a 12 hour work day my hair still looks great thanks to this product.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Seale, AL
Leaves my hair curly and smells great. I use it maybe 3 times a month my mom uses it 4 times a week it leaves her hair supppper curly !
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
N Little Rock, AR
I love this product!! I have wavy hair and this is my go to product right now for taming frizz and creating a summer beach look!!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.