BY TRESEMMÉ #61 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Mandy J.
Elgin, SC
I have wavy hair that acts like it wants to be curly, but as soon as I put product on it, it looks like a hot mess. This product may work well for some but if your hair is fine like mine and confused about what texture it would like to have... don't waste your money.
Aiyana S.
Use this when hair is wet for best results but I have naturally wavy hair and this helps to tame it down and create more volume and texture. I use one pump per curl I make and I make 4 to 5 curls. i have hair to my shoulders and it is normal to thin.
Siobhán N.
Dublin, Ireland
Absolutely live for this product, great for when I'm in a rush and don't have time to do hair properly! But i also love using this before i curl my hair, gives it a more natural look! 100% best curling product and for such a great price.
Linda B.
Madison, WI
Es perfecto para mi cabello no se vea blanco ni pastoso simplemente me encanta, lo aplico antes de usar la tenaza o cepillo y me queda espectacular, la duracion varia de acuerdo a cantidad y el tipo de cabellon pero para mi es perfecto!
Christina B.
I love this product. My hair isn't quite straight or wavy/curly - meaning ti is basically a frizzy mess if I try to air dry it. With this, along with the shampoo & conditioner, my hair dries in perfect beach-y waves. I'm not a huge fan of the texture of my hair when it dries, but that is easy to overlook since my hair looks great!
Ellie R.
Cary, NC
This kind of reminds me of sea salt sprays. it gives you the look of sea salt waves and curls but with soft texture. i don't really like sea salt sprays because they tend to make my hair frizzy and or crunchy which is not a look i want. This does a perfectly good job of taming my frizz while keeping my curl curled.
Angela F.
Milwaukee, WI
My hair is absolutely perfect for this style collection "Perfectly Undone Waves". I even enjoy using the little spritz they have in stores too. Whether it's after the shower. Or when I wale up and my hair needs a little water or some taming to it. Its fast and easy to use when getting ready to be on the go.
Kristin G.
I'm always looking for good products to use in my naturally wavy hair. I really like TRESemmé's product because it's lightweight and I don't get that crunchy look that I often get when I use a traditional mousse!
Meaghan S.
Brawley, CA
I actually really enjoyed using this product! You put a smal amour and it goes a long way. My hair was super bleached so I had to give it away, but it works wonders when straightening or curling your hair
Mary B.
This stuff smells so good I can't even begin to describe it. I love putting it in my damp hair to create larger waves. It truly puts a little umph in my hair and isn't heavy or oily at all whatsoever.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Calgary , AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.