BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Samantha S.
Horseheads, NY
I hate products in my hair, but received a sample size. I got a handful of uses didn't dry out my hair and gave me decent waves. Couldn't ask for something better
Raelynn H.
Lakeside, CA
This product honestly didn't do much for my hair. It kind of gave it a weird texture.
Danielle B.
Hubert, NC
I use this wonderful product almost daily! It gives that, been at the beach, looking with perfectly undone separation to your locks!
Melissa R.
Chula Vista, CA
I got the whole undone products and not one wave in my hair was accomplished, unless unhave curly hair this doesn't work.
Lauren d.
This product was decent. didn't really notice too much of a difference when applying the product. My hair has a natural wave and I didn't really notice a drastic difference from my typical texture. I did like putting it through my damp hair and then leaving my hair in braids when I slept. I felt as if the product did help my waves stay less frizzy throughout the day. The product has a nice scent as well. Pretty typical tresseme scent.
lizz c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and perfect for curls or wavy hair keeps things tamed
Paola B.
Laredo, TX
This is a good product, but it does leave my hair a little stiff, so that is the only bad thing
Olivia D.
Fort Campbell, KY
I loved the way TRESemmé Expert Selection Perfectly (Un)Done Wave Perfecting Gelee gave my hair a wave after I applied it. It also smells amazing
Bhavisha D.
Clarksburg, MD
This stuff is fantastic! It doesn't make your hair greasy or sticky nor does it weigh down your hair
Nicole S.
Huntsville, TX
I really like to use this product on days that I wear my hear naturally. It helps to give some definition to my semi wavy hair while also keeping it from having crazy fly aways in my humid location.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?