BY TRESEMMÉ #70 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Marianne O.
This products helps to inhence the natural wave of my hair, it is really easy to apply and it is a very low maintenance product! I like all TRESemmé products I have tried so far!
Bertha A.
Reynosa, Tamps
At the begining I love this product but then it starts to dry my hair and sometimes it looks ay the end white.

I have the thought that its better to use it sometimes at week.
Ashley W.
I tried a sample of this product. I found it gave volume to my straight hair effortlessly. I would but this product after washing my hair then blow dry it.
Renee P.
This product made my dry waves more fluffy and defined. I use it every day after I shampoo and condition my hair and I would definitely repurchase it.
Ashley M.
cochrane, AB
I have somewhat wavy hair but when i use this product the waves turn into big curls and i love it! leaves me hair feeling soft and not crunchy as well
Shakira M.
I use a lot of treseme's products and haven't found one that I don't
care for. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with
curly hair.
Shannon S.
I like using this to enhance my natural waves. Just have to be careful to work it in thoroughly or it can get a little crunchy.
Kim P.
Pakenham , ON
OMG I love my beach waves after using this !! Shower spray ins away you go !
Will def buy when my sample runs out ️.
Pamela B.
Very good product because it makes waves or curls into lovely looking and healthy hair. All of my friends love it.
Nourhan S.
Its amazingg because it makes my hair looks smoothr and finr it also helps the hair to replace the dead cells
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Calgary , AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.