BY TRESEMMÉ #72 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Olivia C.
LOVE THIS product! Makes my natural waves look beautiful and more defined. does well with humidity and keeps my frizz tamed. not sure how it would work for naturally straight hair, but it keeps my hair looking beachy and tousled
Saray M.
Super pour maintenir les ondes de nos cheveux, je le recommande. très bon odeur. J'aime bien et le prix est super accessible. Je n'utilise pas beaucoup les produits tresemmé mais celui-ci m'a donné du volume en plus.
whitney p.
Really good and is excellent for curly/wavy hair types. It really made my curls look 100 times better and i was more than confident and happy going out as this product helped me achieve my perfect hair goals.
Katherine L.
I have just started using this so I'm just getting used to it but it smells nice and does what it says when teamed with the perfectly un done curling wand. good price too.
Marianne O.
This products helps to inhence the natural wave of my hair, it is really easy to apply and it is a very low maintenance product! I like all TRESemmé products I have tried so far!
Bertha A.
Reynosa, Tamps
At the begining I love this product but then it starts to dry my hair and sometimes it looks ay the end white.

I have the thought that its better to use it sometimes at week.
Ashley W.
I tried a sample of this product. I found it gave volume to my straight hair effortlessly. I would but this product after washing my hair then blow dry it.
Renee P.
This product made my dry waves more fluffy and defined. I use it every day after I shampoo and condition my hair and I would definitely repurchase it.
Ashley M.
Cochrane, AB
I have somewhat wavy hair but when i use this product the waves turn into big curls and i love it! leaves me hair feeling soft and not crunchy as well
Shakira M.
I use a lot of treseme's products and haven't found one that I don't
care for. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with
curly hair.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Calgary , AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.

back