BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Olivia C.
LOVE THIS product! Makes my natural waves look beautiful and more defined. does well with humidity and keeps my frizz tamed. not sure how it would work for naturally straight hair, but it keeps my hair looking beachy and tousled
Erikka J.
Nice product not too greasy. Does help curl your hair and does not leave it looking shiny or wet
Demi P.
Vancouver, British Columbia
The perfect hair product for fine,stubborn hair. Basically when my hair is 50% dry, I apply a dime size amount and scrunch it up,then blow dry my hair. There you go,perfect "I woke up like this" style
Frish Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an okay product it's lightweight and eccentuates my curls nothing dramatic but it helps prevent my hair from getting frizzy. I just scrunch two pumps of this into my hair when I come out of my shower and let it air dry. It doesn't make your hair crispy like moose does your hair will still be as soft as it was
Shannon S.
I like using this to enhance my natural waves. Just have to be careful to work it in thoroughly or it can get a little crunchy.
Janelle L.
Fort St John, British Columbia, BC
Bought this product on a whim hoping for the same effect that other similar products offer. Over all the product is nice, the smell is decent- It /Sort of/ does what its supposed too. I'm not entirely satisfied with the film it leaves on my hair, so used in minimal amount its works alright. I find if you use too many sprays it leaves the hair heavy and thus- straight with no oomph or waves. Could be wayy better... For now I basically use it to keep my flyaways down.
Saray M.
Super pour maintenir les ondes de nos cheveux, je le recommande. très bon odeur. J'aime bien et le prix est super accessible. Je n'utilise pas beaucoup les produits tresemmé mais celui-ci m'a donné du volume en plus.
Renee P.
This product made my dry waves more fluffy and defined. I use it every day after I shampoo and condition my hair and I would definitely repurchase it.
Katherine L.
I have just started using this so I'm just getting used to it but it smells nice and does what it says when teamed with the perfectly un done curling wand. good price too.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a sample of this product. I found it gave volume to my straight hair effortlessly. I would but this product after washing my hair then blow dry it.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?