BY TRESEMMÉ #62 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Brampton, Ontario
Its coming onto beach time cant wait to rock the beach hair love this formula for that effortless look
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Very good product because it makes waves or curls into lovely looking and healthy hair. All of my friends love it.
Esperanza D.
Esperanza D.
I have curly hair and this is the best to use at least for me. I love how smell and my hair is perfect
Jessica E.
Jessica E.
Klienburg, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not heavy, gives my hair great texture. not sticky or greasy. smells really good and has great hold.
Erikka J.
Erikka J.
Nice product not too greasy. Does help curl your hair and does not leave it looking shiny or wet
Shale T.
Shale T.
Surrey, BC
Not cruchy like some products. Make my hair curly but not wild. Super affordable. I love this product.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.