BY TRESEMMÉ #62 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
whitney p.
whitney p.
Really good and is excellent for curly/wavy hair types. It really made my curls look 100 times better and i was more than confident and happy going out as this product helped me achieve my perfect hair goals.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tried a sample of this product. I found it gave volume to my straight hair effortlessly. I would but this product after washing my hair then blow dry it.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Cochrane, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have somewhat wavy hair but when i use this product the waves turn into big curls and i love it! leaves me hair feeling soft and not crunchy as well
Renee P.
Renee P.
This product made my dry waves more fluffy and defined. I use it every day after I shampoo and condition my hair and I would definitely repurchase it.
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
I like using this to enhance my natural waves. Just have to be careful to work it in thoroughly or it can get a little crunchy.
Marianne O.
Marianne O.
This products helps to inhence the natural wave of my hair, it is really easy to apply and it is a very low maintenance product! I like all TRESemmé products I have tried so far!
Bertha A.
Bertha A.
Reynosa, Tamps
At the begining I love this product but then it starts to dry my hair and sometimes it looks ay the end white.

I have the thought that its better to use it sometimes at week.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Pakenham , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG I love my beach waves after using this !! Shower spray ins away you go !
Will def buy when my sample runs out ️.
Nourhan S.
Nourhan S.
Its amazingg because it makes my hair looks smoothr and finr it also helps the hair to replace the dead cells
Preety K.
Preety K.
philippines
It really controls the hairstyle.but i use it once a year.but its really goooooooooooooooooooooooooood.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.