BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Crystal S.
Newark, CA
This work amazing helps my hair stay curling all do and that's hard when your hair is straight flat could ask for a better product.
Andressa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Sempre que vou sair e faço um penteado opto por usar esse gel, ele deixa o cabelo bem firme fazendo o penteado durar um bom tempo, e além disso compensa muito pagar um pouco mais caro pó um produto maravilhoso como esse. Sempre que tenho oportunidade recomendo ele.
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great price you can’t go wrong to at least try. It makes my hair less frizzy when I air dry and it smells so amazing I love using this and the smooth serum each time I do my hair!
Sky G.
Lockleaze, Bristol
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product to make my hair more curly, it worked so well. You put it in your hair theb use a hair curler to curl your hair and it make it stay in place longer! I reccomend It.
Shakira M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use a lot of treseme's products and haven't found one that I don't
care for. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with
curly hair.
Kim P.
Pakenham , ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG I love my beach waves after using this !! Shower spray ins away you go !
Will def buy when my sample runs out ️.
meraa Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is very nice and helped me soooo much
To take after my hair and to recover it from falling off ..
Jessica E.
Klienburg, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not heavy, gives my hair great texture. not sticky or greasy. smells really good and has great hold.
Hannah D.
Caerphilly, Caerphilly
Holds curls okay for my hair, I would recommend to others as it doesn't leave your hair with a heavy feeling and can easily be brushed out for me it lasts for about 3 hours and is really affordable and can be found in any beauty store or stores that sell beauty products.
Nourhan S.
Its amazingg because it makes my hair looks smoothr and finr it also helps the hair to replace the dead cells
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?