BY TRESEMMÉ #62 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Allison D.
Allison D.
I received a sample from some other site of this when I purchased something. This smells absolutely lovely but I don't have wavy hair my hair is straight, I looked at some of the ingredients too but wasn't too crazy about what's in there.
Rosario H.
Rosario H.
London
All the Perfectly unDone Wave products are great! I never had my curls looking better than now! It reduces frizz and defines your natural waves. It's so easy to use, you only put it on and let it do it's thing!
Demi P.
Demi P.
Vancouver, British Columbia
The perfect hair product for fine,stubborn hair. Basically when my hair is 50% dry, I apply a dime size amount and scrunch it up,then blow dry my hair. There you go,perfect "I woke up like this" style
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Caerphilly, Caerphilly
Holds curls okay for my hair, I would recommend to others as it doesn't leave your hair with a heavy feeling and can easily be brushed out for me it lasts for about 3 hours and is really affordable and can be found in any beauty store or stores that sell beauty products.
Kathleen S.
Kathleen S.
Toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great, styles okay, probably not the best hold and i would be careful before purchasing and check that the product actually comes out of the can foamy, i feel like mine is broken, because the mousse comes out liquidity,
Keesje V.
Keesje V.
Kingston, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have naturally wavy hair. I like to air dry it instead of damage it with the blow dryer. My hair likes to dry very uneven. One part will be wavy, another curly, and another kinky. This Tresemme product helps even out my waves and I love it!
Monika G.
Monika G.
Regina
Love this whole line!!! From the shampoo to the spray ins- they all wonderful and I use them everyday!! My hair is straight as an arrow and this helps give me the wavy textures effect! Love!
Amina B.
Amina B.
This sea salt mousse is amazinnng it leaves hair soft and managble. I use this maybe once a week and out of using a lot of other mousses from differnt brands i can honestly say this is amazing. Others ive used in the past left my hair hard and not managable.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
LOVE THIS product! Makes my natural waves look beautiful and more defined. does well with humidity and keeps my frizz tamed. not sure how it would work for naturally straight hair, but it keeps my hair looking beachy and tousled
Saray M.
Saray M.
Super pour maintenir les ondes de nos cheveux, je le recommande. très bon odeur. J'aime bien et le prix est super accessible. Je n'utilise pas beaucoup les produits tresemmé mais celui-ci m'a donné du volume en plus.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.