BY TRESEMMÉ #85 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
MiaBella P.
Sherman, IL
I use this stuff every day along with other (un)Done Wave TRESemmé products and they are amazing!
Julienne M.
This product line is great and I suggest using all the recommended products for a better outcome
Neyda V.
Lexington, NC
I got this in Wilson, North Carolina and ever since than I feel in love with how much hold I get.
crystal t.
Deland , FL
Perfect for un done beachy waves works well with damp hair crimp with your hands or brush through
Paola B.
Laredo, TX
This is a good product, but it does leave my hair a little stiff, so that is the only bad thing
Maggie C.
Birmingham, AL
This product helps give me effortless curls. It also helps me style my hair and fights frizz.
Jenna R.
Derry, NH
Perfect product for my hair. Leaves my hair feeling great with a nice shine and perfect locks
Ngozi N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great product for enhnacing natural waves and curls, but it left my hair SUPER dry
Erin J.
Columbia, MO
I really enjoy this product! It works well to give my hair some texture that lasts all day.
Emily W.
Lucerne, CA
This product does wonders to my hair gives it bounce and keeps my waves in tact not greasy
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Calgary , AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.