BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
MiaBella P.
Sherman, IL
I use this stuff every day along with other (un)Done Wave TRESemmé products and they are amazing!
Julienne M.
This product line is great and I suggest using all the recommended products for a better outcome
crystal t.
Deltona , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for un done beachy waves works well with damp hair crimp with your hands or brush through
Paola B.
Laredo, TX
This is a good product, but it does leave my hair a little stiff, so that is the only bad thing
Ngozi N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great product for enhnacing natural waves and curls, but it left my hair SUPER dry
Jenna R.
Derry, NH
Perfect product for my hair. Leaves my hair feeling great with a nice shine and perfect locks
Emily W.
Lucerne, CA
This product does wonders to my hair gives it bounce and keeps my waves in tact not greasy
Erin J.
Columbia, MO
I really enjoy this product! It works well to give my hair some texture that lasts all day.
Danielle R.
Marshall, TX
Works great! Helps my hair have a natural curl and does not leave my hair feeling heavy!
Raelynn H.
Lakeside, CA
This product honestly didn't do much for my hair. It kind of gave it a weird texture.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?