BY TRESEMMÉ #62 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Emily W.
Emily W.
Lucerne, CA
This product does wonders to my hair gives it bounce and keeps my waves in tact not greasy
Raelynn H.
Raelynn H.
Lakeside, CA
This product honestly didn't do much for my hair. It kind of gave it a weird texture.
lizz c.
lizz c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells amazing and perfect for curls or wavy hair keeps things tamed
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
London, Greater London
For my hair, I have lots of fine slightly wavy hair cut at shoulder length, this product did nothing but make my hair feel gross.
I tried styling it in different ways but nothing seemed to work for me, it didn't lift at the roots and just splayed my hair out at the ends, giving me what can only be described as a tingle shaped hair do.
It might work better for longer hair though, as the weight of your hair will help reduce triangle hair.
Frish Q.
Frish Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's an okay product it's lightweight and eccentuates my curls nothing dramatic but it helps prevent my hair from getting frizzy. I just scrunch two pumps of this into my hair when I come out of my shower and let it air dry. It doesn't make your hair crispy like moose does your hair will still be as soft as it was
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
I have just started using this so I'm just getting used to it but it smells nice and does what it says when teamed with the perfectly un done curling wand. good price too.
Nikki J.
Nikki J.
Australia
It didn't work at all with my hair I've tried many times unless I'm doing it wrong it just doesn't work
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great price you can’t go wrong to at least try. It makes my hair less frizzy when I air dry and it smells so amazing I love using this and the smooth serum each time I do my hair!
Janelle L.
Janelle L.
Fort St John, British Columbia, BC
Bought this product on a whim hoping for the same effect that other similar products offer. Over all the product is nice, the smell is decent- It /Sort of/ does what its supposed too. I'm not entirely satisfied with the film it leaves on my hair, so used in minimal amount its works alright. I find if you use too many sprays it leaves the hair heavy and thus- straight with no oomph or waves. Could be wayy better... For now I basically use it to keep my flyaways down.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Thunder Bay, Ontario
Love this stuff, it keeps my naturally wavy/ curly hair under-control and looking nice all day without making it sticky or crunchy, i find using this after you get out of the shower helps make your hair look perfectly messy and wavy as if you had just gotten back from the beach but without the tangles. This product was recommended to me from a friend and i love it
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.