BY TRESEMMÉ #61 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Madison B.
Lake Linden, MI
Yes! I don’t use this too often, however I do like this and the smell. It makes my hair feel good too!
Ashes C.
Charleston, WV
Worked very well, kept my hair nice and stiff. Held curls, and kept my hair looking and feeling kinky.
Alana M.
Bartlesville , OK
I love the texture my hair has after using this. I get beautiful waves without stickiness or stiffness.
Amanda H.
Seadrift, TX
It really gives it great waves and the undone look, holds great too but leaves hair with sticky feeling
Bhavisha D.
Clarksburg, MD
This stuff is fantastic! It doesn't make your hair greasy or sticky nor does it weigh down your hair
Emma S.
This product did not work well on my hair. I have thin wavy hair and it didn't do anything to my hair
Adina D.
I put this in my hair regularly, and it works fairly well. However the hold is not very long lasting
Ari N.
Phoenix, AZ
This was an alright product. Great price and doesn't damage hair as other products like it ruin hair
nazareth p.
Grand Terrace, CA
Light weight and doesn't leave your hair feeling hard or thick, very smooth and easy to style with.
Neyda V.
Lexington, NC
I got this in Wilson, North Carolina and ever since than I feel in love with how much hold I get.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Calgary , AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.