BY TRESEMMÉ #62 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
jessie r.
jessie r.
I like this it made me not like to have hard hair it was a really good gelee i guess but idon't really use this
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
I like it. When curling my hair with a wand I love using it. This product gives you really pretty wavy curls!
LaDonna M.
LaDonna M.
Garland, TX
I have only used it a few parents!........,,,,,,,?????!!??!????,,:(;?,$)$,$,$,):)$$()$&,.?,?$,!'cxhchhbgfhhb
Danielle R.
Danielle R.
Marshall, TX
Works great! Helps my hair have a natural curl and does not leave my hair feeling heavy!
Shae H.
Shae H.
Oceanside, CA
Use this a lot in the Summer for that perfect beach waves, always have it stocked so I am not without it.
Ari N.
Ari N.
Phoenix, AZ
This was an alright product. Great price and doesn't damage hair as other products like it ruin hair
nazareth p.
nazareth p.
Grand Terrace, CA
Light weight and doesn't leave your hair feeling hard or thick, very smooth and easy to style with.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Chula Vista, CA
I got the whole undone products and not one wave in my hair was accomplished, unless unhave curly hair this doesn't work.
Ngozi N.
Ngozi N.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great product for enhnacing natural waves and curls, but it left my hair SUPER dry
crystal t.
crystal t.
Deltona, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for un done beachy waves works well with damp hair crimp with your hands or brush through
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.