BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Alana M.
Bartlesville , OK
I love the texture my hair has after using this. I get beautiful waves without stickiness or stiffness.
Madison B.
Lake Linden, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Yes! I don’t use this too often, however I do like this and the smell. It makes my hair feel good too!
Ashes💀 C.
Charleston, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked very well, kept my hair nice and stiff. Held curls, and kept my hair looking and feeling kinky.
Emma S.
This product did not work well on my hair. I have thin wavy hair and it didn't do anything to my hair
Ari N.
Phoenix, AZ
This was an alright product. Great price and doesn't damage hair as other products like it ruin hair
Adina D.
I put this in my hair regularly, and it works fairly well. However the hold is not very long lasting
Bhavisha D.
Clarksburg, MD
This stuff is fantastic! It doesn't make your hair greasy or sticky nor does it weigh down your hair
nazareth p.
Grand Terrace, CA
Light weight and doesn't leave your hair feeling hard or thick, very smooth and easy to style with.
MiaBella P.
Sherman, IL
I use this stuff every day along with other (un)Done Wave TRESemmé products and they are amazing!
crystal t.
Deltona , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect for un done beachy waves works well with damp hair crimp with your hands or brush through
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?