BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Alissa G.
Ukiah, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product. Makes your hair feel great and alive. Doesn’t feel heavy after use and it keeps it feeling very refreshed. Your hair always smells good too!
Amberdestiny M.
Hanceville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The product self is nice I do like that it has the sea kelp extract it definitely does give it that kind of see smell that you're used to like if you live near the beach probably know what I'm talking about. I probably wouldn't buy it again it was a little sticky -which was I I guess that was kind of the point- but I use the bottle more than anything I put other things in there cause it kind of makes other products more foamy like a moose. which is awesome because that's what really helps if your hair is really flat one day you can put your curls back into it or if you have pin point straight hair it helps give you a wavy look.
Keep being you!! ;)
Ashley S.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite products to use in my hair! This far exceeded any expectations I had considering that I've tried other products in the past and they have all been real heavy and actually flattened my hair rather than making it look like I've got beach waves. I actually have very straight hair and love the beach wave look but hate curling my hair with a curling iron. With this, all I had to do was put it in my hair after the shower and scrunch (granted I had to scrunch a lot). I also use the shampoo, conditioner and hairspray. I do love the smell of it to, I did have to put more in my hair than the recommended amount to get my hair to do what I wanted.
Shekinah M.
Carson, CA
I love this product! It defines my curls and keeps it from getting frizzy. And I think everyone with curly hair understands the struggle of keeping in from poofing up. I love the smell and how it doesn't stiffen my hair up like hairspray or mousse. Don't know how I can live without it! Haha!
Mary B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells so good I can't even begin to describe it. I love putting it in my damp hair to create larger waves. It truly puts a little umph in my hair and isn't heavy or oily at all whatsoever.
Brindar S.
atlanta, GA
Great gel for keeping waves in your hair while keeping frizz out. I use this when I want to air-dry my wavy hair, and keep the curls. I can't tell a huge difference from air-drying my hair without it, but it has a great scent, and doesn't hurt my hair.
Vicki D.
Lincoln, NE
This product works well giving me that messy look and defines my curls nicely. It does provide lasting results but can make hair appear stiff and crunchy. Not a big fan of the smell.
Jodi H.
I didn't care for it at first because it didn't air dry with any waves. But using this on dry hair with a curling wand makes my curls hold so much better than without it.
Kourtney K.
New richmond, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Tresemme line of hair products is great and even this gel one is very good run it through your hands to tame flyaways and leave your hair silky smooth.
Marissa A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed! I love to put this in my hair in the morning and let it air-dry. It gives my hair such a great beachy feel and never look crunchy or dried out
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?