BY TRESEMMÉ #37 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Alissa G.
Ukiah , CA
This is a great product. Makes your hair feel great and alive. Doesn’t feel heavy after use and it keeps it feeling very refreshed. Your hair always smells good too!
Amberdestiny M.
Hanceville, AL
The product self is nice I do like that it has the sea kelp extract it definitely does give it that kind of see smell that you're used to like if you live near the beach probably know what I'm talking about. I probably wouldn't buy it again it was a little sticky -which was I I guess that was kind of the point- but I use the bottle more than anything I put other things in there cause it kind of makes other products more foamy like a moose. which is awesome because that's what really helps if your hair is really flat one day you can put your curls back into it or if you have pin point straight hair it helps give you a wavy look.
Keep being you!! ;)
Erika M.
I absolutely LIVE for this product! I have all of the Perfectly Undone styling products and they're the best thing that has ever happened to my hair. I have naturally curly hair. Try as I might, I could never get my curls and waves to to look nice. They would always flatten or frizz, and eventually I got so fed up I just started straightening my hair every day. Then I saw this product and started using it in conjunction with the shampoo and conditioner. After the first wash, I pressed the excess water out of my hair with a towel, then applied this gelee. The wait was tough, but even wet I could see the cute little ringlets form. I was amazed at how well it worked for me! It was like my hair had new life!
Ashley S.
Lansing, MI
This is one of my favorite products to use in my hair! This far exceeded any expectations I had considering that I've tried other products in the past and they have all been real heavy and actually flattened my hair rather than making it look like I've got beach waves. I actually have very straight hair and love the beach wave look but hate curling my hair with a curling iron. With this, all I had to do was put it in my hair after the shower and scrunch (granted I had to scrunch a lot). I also use the shampoo, conditioner and hairspray. I do love the smell of it to, I did have to put more in my hair than the recommended amount to get my hair to do what I wanted.
Shekinah M.
Carson, CA
I love this product! It defines my curls and keeps it from getting frizzy. And I think everyone with curly hair understands the struggle of keeping in from poofing up. I love the smell and how it doesn't stiffen my hair up like hairspray or mousse. Don't know how I can live without it! Haha!
Kristina T.
Windham, NH
I will start by saying that I have a lot of trouble getting my hair to stay curly. I had high hopes for this product because I heard great about it. Unfortunately for me it didn't work very well. I even tried curling my hair first and then using this and still nothing. Honestly it kind of ruined all the work I had just done.
Lauren d.
This product was decent. didn't really notice too much of a difference when applying the product. My hair has a natural wave and I didn't really notice a drastic difference from my typical texture. I did like putting it through my damp hair and then leaving my hair in braids when I slept. I felt as if the product did help my waves stay less frizzy throughout the day. The product has a nice scent as well. Pretty typical tresseme scent.
Valeria G.
Commerce, CA
I purchased this at target, I have very thick straight hair. So I usually use this after I get out the shower. It gives me some kind of texture so it won't look too plain. My hair color is dark brown and like I mentioned previously it's thick! I would decently purchase again since I love the outcome!
Amanda S.
Flower Mound, TX
This is my go to product for my hair, It leaves my curls bouncy and held tight without that awful crunchy feeling. It is a great value for the price. Has almost no scent which I like because sometimes my hair smells like a perfume stand from all the different products smells.
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
I saw this product in the clerance section at Walgreens and thought I would give it a try! Smells great and works really well. I use a lot of treseme's products and haven't found one that I don't care for. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with curly hair.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.