BY TRESEMMÉ #62 in Hair Gel

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Control 2 Lightweight Texture 3 Promotes Natural Waves Add soft control and definition to your Perfectly Done style, when and where you need it. This lightweight gelee helps define and control waves, without being heavy, greasy or sticky. So your waves can move naturally, yet always stay in control.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Lansing, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite products to use in my hair! This far exceeded any expectations I had considering that I've tried other products in the past and they have all been real heavy and actually flattened my hair rather than making it look like I've got beach waves. I actually have very straight hair and love the beach wave look but hate curling my hair with a curling iron. With this, all I had to do was put it in my hair after the shower and scrunch (granted I had to scrunch a lot). I also use the shampoo, conditioner and hairspray. I do love the smell of it to, I did have to put more in my hair than the recommended amount to get my hair to do what I wanted.
Christina B.
Christina B.
I love this product. My hair isn't quite straight or wavy/curly - meaning ti is basically a frizzy mess if I try to air dry it. With this, along with the shampoo & conditioner, my hair dries in perfect beach-y waves. I'm not a huge fan of the texture of my hair when it dries, but that is easy to overlook since my hair looks great!
Shekinah M.
Shekinah M.
Carson, CA
I love this product! It defines my curls and keeps it from getting frizzy. And I think everyone with curly hair understands the struggle of keeping in from poofing up. I love the smell and how it doesn't stiffen my hair up like hairspray or mousse. Don't know how I can live without it! Haha!
Stacy R.
Stacy R.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw this product in the clerance section at Walgreens and thought I would give it a try! Smells great and works really well. I use a lot of treseme's products and haven't found one that I don't care for. I would definitely recommend this product for anyone with curly hair.
Amber B.
Amber B.
This product is amazing and super effective! It always seems to create the perfect curls. I have used many gels before I found this, and this is definitely the best one I have used. It doesn't weigh down your hair or anything. I don't see any room for improvement!
Gloricelly M.
Gloricelly M.
Good product, I liked it. It did protect the hair from the heat, and it smells great. However, I did not like for when I wanted to straighten my hair, I did not like to use it for that. I only use it to protect my natural waves and maybe emphasize it more.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
El Paso, TX
Love love love this product. I have natural wavy curly hair and this helps me achieve the natural wavy look that I want to achieve. I don't have the sticky or stiff results that I get from using hair gel or a hair mousse. Love the price of the product too!
Brindar S.
Brindar S.
Atlanta, GA
Great gel for keeping waves in your hair while keeping frizz out. I use this when I want to air-dry my wavy hair, and keep the curls. I can't tell a huge difference from air-drying my hair without it, but it has a great scent, and doesn't hurt my hair.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Madison, WI
Es perfecto para mi cabello no se vea blanco ni pastoso simplemente me encanta, lo aplico antes de usar la tenaza o cepillo y me queda espectacular, la duracion varia de acuerdo a cantidad y el tipo de cabellon pero para mi es perfecto!
Meaghan S.
Meaghan S.
Brawley, CA
I actually really enjoyed using this product! You put a smal amour and it goes a long way. My hair was super bleached so I had to give it away, but it works wonders when straightening or curling your hair
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Is this good for wavy air dried hair???
Génesis Q.
Génesis Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally wavy, is the product good?
Nokomis K.
Nokomis K.
Calgary, AB
Just picked this up! But dose it really work well with straight hair?
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Exton, PA
Has anyone really figured out how to use this yet? I meant to buy the foam and bought this one on accident. I figured I'd play around with it, but I'm not sure how to go about it.