BY TRESEMMÉ

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Natural Finish 2 Helps Create Waves 3 Ultra Light Texture Create beautiful air-light waves with soft natural looking finish using TRESemm Wave Creating Sea Foam. This ultra-light Sea Foam, infused with Sea Kelp Extract, helps create natural-looking waves in each strand for all over gorgeously un wavy look, fit for any moment in the spotlight.

• Did anyone else find that when this foam was put in their wet hair ...1 Answers
  • Is this better to use on wet or dry hair? Does it make your hair ha...4 Answers
  • Will this help wavy fine hair that is air dried1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lexie G.
Lexie G.
Lake Charles, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product with low expectations. I have tried so many different products that claim to give beachy waves, but just end up weighing down my hair. This stuff really works? It is lightweight, easy to work with, and my waves still look great on the third day. My only complaint is that it takes about 6-7 pumps in my thick, wavy hair instead of the 3-5 it claims. Since it is not a super pricey product, it is not that big of a deal. Someone with thinner hair would very likely only need the suggested amount of product to work with their hair.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Toledo, OH
I bought this product to try to make my curly, frizzy hair look good without having to use heat. First off, it smells nice. It smells kind of like a salon shampoo, light and clean. In a pinch, I recently used it before curling my hair (with heat protectant) in hopes that it would help my curls stay and that it would help add texture to them. It worked really well, and is super lightweight! My only gripe is that the product is a little sticky, so you definitely need to brush it through well and wash your hands after you apply it.
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
Krum, TX
To start off, my hair is super fine, thin, and shapeless. Nothing seems to ever give it shape unless I burn it off with 500 degree irons. It's pathetic. I bought this in a desperate attempt to try and aid in some body and shape. I hated the sea salt sprays that seems to dry my hair out. This product didn't dry my hair out, make it crunchy, or leave it lifeless. I was able to style it with some semblance of a shape as well. Because of that, I will continue to purchase it!
Kara E.
Kara E.
First tried this product in the spray form. It was my go to for the summer! The only downside is the stick consistency would sometimes clog the spray nozzle, but that was nothing a little warm water couldn't fix. When it came time to re-buy I opted to try the mousse form. I love this one because it allows me to really work the entire shaft of hair, opposed just most an area. Gives me that bed head look I love every time!
Maribel L.
Maribel L.
Cicero, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product actually i like all of tresemme products i have been using them for a long time now. This one is the first time i buy and use and i actually like it aside from it leaving your hair smelling great it works great too when using it with a blow drier it does leave nice waves one your hair specially if your hair is long like mine I truly recommend it.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
I absolutely love this stuff! I have been searching for YEARS for a product that would make my frizzy, only slightly wavy, hair look and feel great. All it takes is a couple pumps to make my long, thick hair beautiful wavy. I love that it doesn't leave my hair sticky, greasy looking, or dried out. I just put it into my wet hair, scrunch it a little, and go!
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is nicer than the sea salt sprays, but I find it makes my hair pretty crunchy. It's definitely affordable. I have thinner blonde hair that has a natural wave to it, and when I brush this trough, it has a good hold on my waves. I usually brush through wet hair and then braid or twist to improve the waves, and then finger comb when it's a little drier.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Love love love this! I can't say enough about this. I have naturally wavyhair but I find I get he best results if I apply a couple pumps to wet hair, dry with my blow dryer and then curl with my iron. It stays all day and the volume is great! It gives just the right texture. My hair even looked pretty good the next morning. Awesome bed head!
Maribel F.
Maribel F.
Brooklyn, NY
Cant get over it. Its amazing. I have wavy hair already but this item adds an extra curl or two to it and its easy to manage. The only thing i don't like is that it will leave your hands very sticky. Well at least mines does. But besides that i really recommend it if you want beach waves. I would also use it with a curling iron
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for something to help with my waves, and I picked this up on a whim from the drug store. It creates lots of body and enhances my natural waves, which I love, and it smells fruity and delicious. The foam is fun to scrunch in. It doesn't help with frizz, but other than that this is a golden product.
Laura F.
Laura F.
Is this better to use on wet or dry hair? Does it make your hair hard at all?
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Did anyone else find that when this foam was put in their wet hair that it dried faster?
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Will this help wavy fine hair that is air dried
Angel B.
Angel B.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got straight hair will this give my hair waves or curls with my diffuser