Hair CareHair Styling ProductsTexturizing SprayTRESemmé
Expert Selection Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam

TRESemmé Expert Selection Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam

With Sea Kelp Extract Promotes Soft Natural Finish 2 Helps Create Waves 3 Ultra Light Texture Create beautiful air-light waves with soft natural looking finish using TRESemm Wave Creating Sea Foam. This ultra-light Sea Foam, infused with Sea Kelp Extract, helps create natural-looking waves in each strand for all over gorgeously un wavy look, fit for any moment in the spotlight.

I got straight hair will this give my hair waves or curls with my diffuser
Did anyone else find that when this foam was put in their wet hair that it dried faster?
Is this better to use on wet or dry hair? Does it make your hair hard at all?
Start your review of TRESemmé Expert Selection Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam!
Jessica S.
Burlington, MA
TRESemmé Expert Selection Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam uploaded by Jessica S.
Purchased at: CVS
I am a fan of most Tresemmé products. They work well with my thick, straight hair. This foam works super well on damp hair. I scrunch my hair a little and then blow dry. It really helps to hold my curls in place all day. It gives the hair a little texture so the curls last. [product:tresemme-expert-selection-perfectly-(un)done-wave-creation-sea-foam]
brittney H.
Cincinnati , OH
TRESemmé Expert Selection Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam uploaded by brittney H.
Perfect for curly locks. This product allows me to keep my curls from frizzing, without the hard texture gel and hair spray have. Smells amazing too
Wesley L.
Fort Drum, NY
TRESemmé Expert Selection Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam uploaded by Wesley L.
I have super straight hair. So when I use this it helps me create and keep curls in my hair longer. LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!
Rachel S.
Lake Station, IN
Came across this at Walgreens in their clearance section and decided to give it a shot for $2! So so glad I did!! My new favorite product for beachy waves. It leaves them perfectly wavy yet soft to touch. I'll never use another gel or mouse style again! For a bit longer lasting thru the night I Just spritz lightly with hairspray!
Cassie C.
I received the Tresemme Perfectly Undone Wave Creation Sea Foam in a subscription box. I have fine wavy/curly hair. I love to wear my hair straight, but wearing it natural is so much easier and saves lots of time. When I wear it natural, I need a really good mousse to define and hold the curls. This sea foam works wonders! It makes my waves/curls beautiful, and it doesn't make them sticky or crunchy. I would definitely highly recommend this product!
Tracie S.
Lagrange, GA
TRESemmé Expert Selection Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam uploaded by Tracie S.
This stuff is awesome. It doesn't weigh your hair down. And creates beautiful waves. It is my go product always.
Jamie M.
I have really wavy hair that I either straighten or curl. I have always used Aussie sprunch spray, but didn't like how it made my hair stiff. I tried this sea foam mousse and it was wonderful! My hair wasn't hard or frizzy, and it smelled great.
Melody R.
Seattle, WA
2 pumps of foam right after showering and blotting dry my hair gives much better definition than just air-drying alone. The smell is light and not overly feminine and it leaves my hair still touchable and soft.
Sarah O.
Hialeah, FL
Great lightweight moose for your hair. If you like soft waves just a few pumps of this on damp hair will do the trick.
Milka K.
Phoenix, AZ
I have super thin hair that is really hard to style since it just lays flat but this stuff does wonders!!! It makes me hair look full and wavy and smells great! I use it after my hair is a little dry after the shower.