BY TRESEMMÉ #17 in Texturizing Spray

With Sea Kelp Extract Effortlessly Sexy 2 Non-Sticky 3 Natural-Looking Get an effortlessly sexy, undone beach look all year long - no matter when and where. This non-sticky formula, infused with Sea Kelp Extract, helps you create a sexy, full-bodied, tousled style in every strand. Featherlight polymers give you a natural-looking, sexy style without salty stiffness

Gabrielle B.
I don't love this product. I use this hair when I want to have beachy waves and this is probably one of the lowest quality sea salt sprays that I've used. In fact, it seems, by texture and scent, that there isn't much salt in this formula at all. Yes, this product will help create waves, but I've had better results with different salt sprays. I will not repurchase this product upon finishing it.

Upon examining the bottle's claims, it does boast being a lightweight product with no hairspray stickiness, in addition to no salty stiffness. There are also instructions for how to blow dry your hair to beachy waves and that's just not what I expect a sea salt spray to do- I want it to work with air drying. This does not do much for air drying. Be cautious with your expectations of this product.
Michaela L.
Newport, MA
I naturally have wavy hair that gets frizzy and I had been looking for a product all summer to help tame my frizz and make my waves more manageable. I am glad to say that this product fits the bill. Not only does this product enhance my waves, making them more curly, but it eliminates frizz so that I do not have crazy looking hair. I apply this to my damp hair after showering and scrunch my hair to enhance the curls. My sister tried using this on her straight hair when dry like the bottle says and the product work for her as well. The only con I have with this product is that the smell is very strong so I limit how much I use. Also be cautious of spraying it around your face or you will receive a mouthful of sea salt that does not tatste great.
Toni M.
San Antonio, TX
I have fine, curly hair that frizzes at the drop of a hat. So, while it may look great the first day by the 2nd day, my head is just a big ol' fluff ball of greying blonde hair. Not attractive.

I had heard about sea salt sprays for my type of hair but had never tried any of them and didn't hold out much hope. But this has worked great for my hair. I just spray it on my dry hair and scrunch everything up and voila - my curls are back and the frizz is not so bad.

So glad to have something that really works! And that the price does not break my bank!
Emily Y.
Philadelphia, PA
My favorite sea salt hair product of all time!
I've tried numerous sea salt hair products, even TRESemme's sea salt foam, but this spray is my favorite. I have wavy--near curly--hair, so using a spray is enough to create those effortless, beachy waves even with just a blowdryer. It works even better with a curling iron/wand, of course.
I'm in my second bottle now and would repurchase this once I run out of product. Highly recommend this!
Renee C.
Glendale , Ny
I have a very thin hair, stress made my hair loss a lot, and I found this product in Target. I always like to try something new, and I tried this Sea Salt spray, I will say that this product is magical. All of my friends said that hey how can your hair suddenly grow so much? I was like, hmmmm this is because of Tresemme.

If you have the same problem like me, I encourage you to use this product when your hair is half wet.
Tresa M.
I use this product daily and it works wonderfully on my usually unruly hair. It perks up the waves my hair already has and just gives my daily style the lift it needs. I have tired other sea salt sprays and this one works the best for my hair and the price is right. If you also use the shampoo and conditioner form this line the trio really makes my hair much more manageable.
Raeanna B.
West Haven, CT
I got this at Walmart and then repurchased at target. I feel like it's the best wavy spray product. It doesn't weigh your hair down of give it a gritty dry texture like a lot of sea salt spray do. I would deffff recommend to anyone who uses salt sprays and to anyone who is looking to add some natural looking waved to their hair.
Rebecca M.
I have naturally smooth hair that doesn't ever look edgy or textured (teasing my hair just isn't a thing)! this product helped my hair create natural looking beach waves! i typically use THESemme products and have been pleased with what I've used! the brand is well-known, reasonably priced, and available in all retail stores!
Erica S.
Columbia, MD
Love this product! I have naturally curly hair but a lot of the time of they are unpredictable so I need to use product in my hair. This product does not weigh down my curls and leave them looking beachy and natural. However don't use too much at once or the sea spray will leave your hair with a sticky feeling
Cassie W.
I love using this on my thick, wavy hair! I use a separate anti-frizz serum first on my wet hair. Then I spray loads of this salt spray from root to tip and blow dry with a diffuser. A perfect beachy look every time! The fragrance is nice but not very strong. I would definitely recommend to a friend.
Sheridan W.
Does this make your hair feel heavy or rough?
Ana Q.
Amarillo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
How much texture does this add to your hair? And for what occasions do you wear it?
beranize e.
Does anyone have any tips for using this product. I am trying to find a sea salt spray that doesn't leave my hair feeling kind of ... icky? I'm not sure if maybe I'm using to much, or maybe because I use a diffuser. But for some reason my hair always ends up having some kind of residue when I run my hands through it. So much so that I have to wash my hands after touching my hair. I want to love sea salt sprays but some how it's not working for me. I'd love some tips!
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I I follow the curly girl method of hair styling and was wondering if this product has any silicones in it?
Jodi S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this spray as good as the kind in a Aerosol can ?