BY TRESEMMÉ #31 in Texturizing Spray

With Sea Kelp Extract Effortlessly Sexy 2 Non-Sticky 3 Natural-Looking Get an effortlessly sexy, undone beach look all year long - no matter when and where. This non-sticky formula, infused with Sea Kelp Extract, helps you create a sexy, full-bodied, tousled style in every strand. Featherlight polymers give you a natural-looking, sexy style without salty stiffness

Buy on Amazon
Christine D.
Waipahu, HI
I have been looking for a great salt spray for my thick and wavy hair. I finally tried this one and here are my thoughts on these product :

Pros :
- Affordable
- Nice packaging, I love the spray.
- It gives my hair a healthy shine and it doesn't feel greasy on the hair.
- I actually like the smell of it.
- It's nice to use when creating a beach wave curls.

Cons :
- It made my hair a frizzy when I applied too much. (but this part was actually my fault, my advice is, a little goes a long way.)

jordan l.
I got this as a sample at a store and I’m glad I never spent my money on it. It didn’t do anything for my hair, just left it very dirty feeling and extremely dry. It also has a weird smell to it that’s hard to remove from your hair.
Harley G.
Windsor, ME
Love love love!! Will keep buying these. I tried it because a friend reccomended it to me. This js my first time buying a texturising spray. I like that its the sea salt type. This bottle is actually now empty haha. Time to get more!
Hailey L.
Teaticket, MA
I am a religious TRESemme buyer, but I was quite upset with this product. I read and followed the directions and well it left me with crunchy, greasy curls... I have a lot of medium fine hair so I was thinking it might work for thicker hair but I’ve never had a problem with any of there products before. Won’t be buying again personally...
Sarah M.
Columbus, OH
Works like a charm! Purchased in South Carolina on vacation to spray my extensions so they would match my natural hair after a day at the beach. I use it constantly in the summer now! Smells fantastic and doesn’t damage my hair.
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
I recently purchased this to give my wavy hair some nice beachy textured waves. I really like it and does the job. The only con is that sometimes makes my hair look very greasy and dirty. But otherwise okay.
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
I always bring this on vacation. Smells amazing, cheap price and helps my hair from not getting too frizzy and it feels great. Highly recommend while in a humid area for sure
Nicole D.
I have thick curly, frizzy hair naturally the first day of washing it but after I sleep on it once the curls kind of straightened out and I'm left with more wavy frizzy hair. I always wanted to use sea sprays but most made my hair too crunchy and sticky and also weighed it down and just didn't look right. I tried this dry and it still worked amazing! It made the waves curl up a bit and gave it a kind of beach wind blown looked which personally I love. At first it's kinda sticky and crunchy but that goes away and it will do that more if you use too much. It does have a strong beachy salty smell but for me that's what I want!
Sarah H.
W Lafayette, IN
I like this spray but it is only good, not great. The smell is amazing, and it definitely helps my naturally wavy hair, but I do not feel like it defines my waves enough. Some days it turns out better than others. Maybe if I blow dryers my hair it would hold better, but I don’t want to have to do that. I want a product that I can spray, scrunch, and go. This is almost there but not quite.
Liz K.
I think the difference between this and other sea salt sprays is that this one feels more conditioning than others, so if dry or damaged hair is a concern then I'd recommend this. I think it does a good job of making messier beachy waves like a sea salt spray should do. If you're looking for an affordable sea salt spray this one is definitely worth a go.
Sheridan W.
Does this make your hair feel heavy or rough?
Ana Q.
Amarillo, TX
How much texture does this add to your hair? And for what occasions do you wear it?
beranize e.
Does anyone have any tips for using this product. I am trying to find a sea salt spray that doesn't leave my hair feeling kind of ... icky? I'm not sure if maybe I'm using to much, or maybe because I use a diffuser. But for some reason my hair always ends up having some kind of residue when I run my hands through it. So much so that I have to wash my hands after touching my hair. I want to love sea salt sprays but some how it's not working for me. I'd love some tips!
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
I I follow the curly girl method of hair styling and was wondering if this product has any silicones in it?
Jodi S.
Is this spray as good as the kind in a Aerosol can ?