BY TRESEMMÉ

With Sea Kelp Extract Effortlessly Sexy 2 Non-Sticky 3 Natural-Looking Get an effortlessly sexy, undone beach look all year long - no matter when and where. This non-sticky formula, infused with Sea Kelp Extract, helps you create a sexy, full-bodied, tousled style in every strand. Featherlight polymers give you a natural-looking, sexy style without salty stiffness

Buy on Amazon
Christine D.
Waipahu
I have been looking for a great salt spray for my thick and wavy hair. I
finally tried this one and here are my thoughts on these product :

Pros :
- Affordable
- Nice packaging, I love the spray.
- It gives my hair a healthy shine and it doesn't feel greasy on the hair.
- I actually like the smell of it.
- It's nice to use when creating a beach wave curls.

Cons :
It made my hair a frizzy when I applied too much. (but this part was
actually my fault, my advice is, a little goes a long way.)

Kody K.
Traverse City, MI
I like this stuff better than my matrix sea salt spray! It really enhances my natural curls! And it keeps them in place all day long. It's so easy to use, and it makes my haircut basically effortless. I have thick super curly hair and this is the first time a short hairstyle has ever worked for me thanks to this sea salt spray!
Tina B.
Selden, NY
The best part about this spray is the smell. I use it as a finishing spray, but not for hold. Mostly to keep my hair smelling good and tame the flyaways. It works for that at least. I had to respray in the afternoon when I used it. Maybe I was just being paranoid, but it just felt like it needed a touch up. I still recommend it though.
Harley G.
Rumford, ME
Love love love!! Will keep buying these. I tried it because a friend reccomended it to me. This js my first time buying a texturising spray. I like that its the sea salt type. This bottle is actually now empty haha. Time to get more!
Hailey L.
Teaticket, MA
I am a religious TRESemme buyer, but I was quite upset with this product. I read and followed the directions and well it left me with crunchy, greasy curls... I have a lot of medium fine hair so I was thinking it might work for thicker hair but I’ve never had a problem with any of there products before. Won’t be buying again personally...
jordan l.
I got this as a sample at a store and I’m glad I never spent my money on it. It didn’t do anything for my hair, just left it very dirty feeling and extremely dry. It also has a weird smell to it that’s hard to remove from your hair.
Sarah M.
Columbus, OH
Works like a charm! Purchased in South Carolina on vacation to spray my extensions so they would match my natural hair after a day at the beach. I use it constantly in the summer now! Smells fantastic and doesn’t damage my hair.
Stephanie C.
Torrance , CA
I recently purchased this to give my wavy hair some nice beachy textured waves. I really like it and does the job. The only con is that sometimes makes my hair look very greasy and dirty. But otherwise okay.
Ally L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product. It is an affordable product that is nicely packaged. It gives your hair a healthy shine. It looks especially great with beach waves. A little goes a long way.
🌠Lupit@ 💕.
Calexico
I like this spray because I have wavy hair. It helpme to maintain my wavy in control and manejable. It also works on my hair as frizz control. My favorite sea salt spray.
Sheridan W.
Does this make your hair feel heavy or rough?
Ana Q.
Amarillo, TX
How much texture does this add to your hair? And for what occasions do you wear it?
beranize e.
Does anyone have any tips for using this product. I am trying to find a sea salt spray that doesn't leave my hair feeling kind of ... icky? I'm not sure if maybe I'm using to much, or maybe because I use a diffuser. But for some reason my hair always ends up having some kind of residue when I run my hands through it. So much so that I have to wash my hands after touching my hair. I want to love sea salt sprays but some how it's not working for me. I'd love some tips!
Ashlee W.
Morgantown, WV
I I follow the curly girl method of hair styling and was wondering if this product has any silicones in it?
Jodi S.
Warren , OH
Is this spray as good as the kind in a Aerosol can ?