TRESemmé Expert Selection Perfectly (un)Done Hairspray, Ultra Brushable Hold uploaded by Brittany C.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Promotes All Day Hold for Natural Movement Long-Lasting 2 Flexible Control 3 Easily Brushable Activate long-lasting, yet flexible control for your PERFECTLY DONE wavy style. Specially designed to provide ultra fine control, this hairspray can be layered to give you as much power over your style as you want. Easily brushable, without all the flaking, stiffness or stickiness, it protects your waves from frizz. No matter how many twists, turns and twirls your day brings, you know your PERFECTLY DONE style will last.

Buy on Amazon
Kaley V.
Henderson, KY
i’ve used this my whole life. It holds my hair & doesn’t make it sticky or stiff as a board. It doesn’t have a horrible smell & gets the job done. it’s also a really good price. favorite of all!
Holly V.
This hairspray is wonderful. It holds all day, but never gives you helmet head. It’s easy to brush through and it smells great. It leaves your hair touchable and soft.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
This is the only hair spray I own! It really does eliminate frizz when I straighten my hair and also keep fly sways to a minimum! It lasts all day and can easily be brushed through without messing up the product used!
Paige E.
Norcross, GA
This is my absolute favorite hairspray!! I have tried so many and I love that this one leaves my hair soft and manageable but also holds everything in place all day! I seriously can't say enough good things about this hairspray. I recommend it to everyone!
Allie L.
I really like this hairspray. I have fine, wavy hair, so I like something that will add volume, but won't weigh down my waves. This definitely does that! I only have to spray a little with my head upside down and maybe a light spray here and there, but a little bit goes a long way with this stuff. It lets my hair move naturally while keeping everything in place. My one complaint is that it can sometimes make my hair feel stiff (though it won't look stiff). Even when it's stiff, I can still brush through my hair without much of a problem. This is definitely a great buy for the price.
Baxter C.
-Great Quantity/Quality for Price Point
-Non-Greasy

Con(s):
-None to Date

My hair is very straight and this product held it up, which is a challenge at times. My hair remained tame throughout the day, even on my busiest of days. I highly recommend this product for short-medium hair. I also used it when my hair was bleached and color treated and it did not harm the color/quality of my hair at all.
Ashley S.
Lansing, MI
I am a huge fan of this line of products. This hairspray does a great job, I bought it at "blowout" store, so I got it for less than $3. It lasts almost all day for me, smells wonderful and keeps my hair in place without making it crunchy. I tend to use it after I've used the TRESSemme Expert Selection Perfectly (un)Done Wave Creation Sea Foam and it helps hold the waves in my hair all day long and sometimes into the next day even after I've slept on it! I've had many compliments on how good I smell when I've given people hugs and I hadn't even put perfume on, I can only assume these products are why people thought I smelled good. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jenvelop V.
Rialto, CA
I recently purchase this hair spray, and so far so good! My hair is very thin and the hold is prefect for when I have my curls or I flat iron my hair. It's manageable. I want to see the different between the aerosol spray and the spritz one. The con so far for this one is the heavy packaging. The pro is the smell and the manageability in my hair.
Claire M.
This is not the worst hairspray that I have ever used but it is bad. It was like my hair was glued in place. If you like to work with your hair at all after spraying on the hairspray then this is not the product for you. I tried to comb through a section after I had sprayed my hair and I couldn't without ripping out pieces of hair. It is advertised on the can as having "ultra brushable hold" I did not find that to be the case.
Garrett C.
Huntsville, AL
This is the wonderful hairspray that I use everyday, its great! This hairspray does work and is highly effective which using, I spay once in the morning and last all day long. I enjoy this product over other hair sprays that I've used in the past. I would recumbent this to anyone looking for a quality hairspray.
Doris B.
Franklin, OH
Is this product really good?
Allie L.
Since they don't make this anymore, does anyone know a comparable hairspray?