BY TRESEMMÉ

With Wheat Amino Acids Promotes Lifted Roots 2 Helps Prevent Moisture Loss 3 Promotes Texture If you go backstage, you ll find the TRESemme Runway Collection range being used to create the season s hottest looks. Get this root lifting cream in your kit too and create your own runway-worthy styles. This cream, with wheat amino acids, helps prevent moisture loss while creating ultimate texture to help achieve a voluminous look from root to tip.

Terry H.
I have LOTS of hair, but it is very fine and flies away. It's also very, very straight and had absolutely no body at all!
TRESemme Max The Volume Root Lifting Cream is amazing! It gives my hair body, lift & control.
I am hooked!!
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
Product works!! Adds volume and helps control my flyaways! Doesn't really have a scent, which is a plus. It doesn't take much, just a dab will give your hair good root lift. Tresemme products are always super affordable and usually never disappoint.
Leah C.
Rochester, MI
Both my boyfriend and I use this product. He has fine, straight hair so he uses it before blowdrying to create height and texture. I use it after I wash my hair and before air drying to create some uplift in my roots. It's a great product to use if you need some texture and/or uplift!
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
First off, this is the best smelling hair product I have ever smelled! Beside the lovely scent, it works great, too. I have very "blah" flat hair and it really gives me great lift and volume. My hair looks fresh from the salon. Love!
Erica S.
This product is very waxy. Instead of lifting your roots it's gives more of a "something about Mary" hair spike.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
1,197 reviews
 My go-to for rainy or extra humid days I only use a little but I get great lift in my hair and Michigan weather we have a lot of days that are humid and the low cost is appreciated because I can buy this stuff all the time and no worry about running out as you only need a little bit. I love how full of volume my hair is after I blow dry my hair.
I really do not like this it makes my hair greasy and its horrible I do lot like this it makes my hair more flat
Marissa J.
lebanon, IN
My favorite root lifter is Aquage but its not always easily accessible. So I tried this as a backup. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell. Using a nickel size amount, rub together between your fingers and then apply to the roots. It holds semi-well throughout the day. I'd recommend it as budget friendly root lifter.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
This product isn't necessarily bad it's just okay. I couldn't tell much of a difference in my curly hair.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
This product is easiest and best to use for those with short hair. This product gives a good angular look around your face and it really let's you style your hair in any way you want. You can find this at target and it is a very reasonable price. TRESemme max the volume will lift your hair from the roots up and give you that perfect volume you are looking for.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??

Amazon