BY TRESEMMÉ

With Wheat Amino Acids Promotes Lifted Roots 2 Helps Prevent Moisture Loss 3 Promotes Texture If you go backstage, you ll find the TRESemme Runway Collection range being used to create the season s hottest looks. Get this root lifting cream in your kit too and create your own runway-worthy styles. This cream, with wheat amino acids, helps prevent moisture loss while creating ultimate texture to help achieve a voluminous look from root to tip.

Buy on Amazon
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
little thick, but does what it claims to do. I just use a pea-sized amount, and dampen my fingers with warm water before applying to my scalp. Some people said they were getting white flakes - maybe use a little less and try dampening your fingers. Also - if you put it on top of another product, you might have that issue. 🙂
Becky S.
I like that it comes in a tube versus some of the other products in the line that have an awkward pump. This stuff did seem to help add volume to my hair but only when using heat styling and it only lasts about 16 hours.
Nellie S.
Callahan, FL
I love this product. I have thin and flat hair. It also gets oily fast and holds no curl. This product helps me so much with lift and volume. Now when I style my hair it looks thicker and fuller!
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
 My go-to for rainy or extra humid days I only use a little but I get great lift in my hair and Michigan weather we have a lot of days that are humid and the low cost is appreciated because I can buy this stuff all the time and no worry about running out as you only need a little bit. I love how full of volume my hair is after I blow dry my hair.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
This product is easiest and best to use for those with short hair. This product gives a good angular look around your face and it really let's you style your hair in any way you want. You can find this at target and it is a very reasonable price. TRESemme max the volume will lift your hair from the roots up and give you that perfect volume you are looking for.
Alyssa H.
This is my favorite volume boosting product to use on my thin straight hair. It helps gives lift at the roots while also giving the rest of my hair volume as well.  It smells great and is easy to apply to wet hair.  It does make it kind of tacky while blow drying, but subsides.
Liz K.
I really like this product for styling my hair to make it more voluminous. The texture of it is like a thick glue, and it smells like men's cologne, but the scent doesn't linger and rubbing the product between your fingers helps "warm it up" and make it more workable in the hair.I prefer to use it on my roots on damp hair and work it throughout my hair and I feel like it really helps the volume of my hair, but you can definitely use it on dry hair and work with it. I really like this and would recommend.
Leah C.
Rochester, MI
Both my boyfriend and I use this product. He has fine, straight hair so he uses it before blowdrying to create height and texture. I use it after I wash my hair and before air drying to create some uplift in my roots. It's a great product to use if you need some texture and/or uplift!
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
First off, this is the best smelling hair product I have ever smelled! Beside the lovely scent, it works great, too. I have very "blah" flat hair and it really gives me great lift and volume. My hair looks fresh from the salon. Love!
Kim B.
Charlestown, IN
Product works!! Adds volume and helps control my flyaways! Doesn't really have a scent, which is a plus. It doesn't take much, just a dab will give your hair good root lift. Tresemme products are always super affordable and usually never disappoint.
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??