Liz K.
I really like this product for styling my hair to make it more voluminous. The texture of it is like a thick glue, and it smells like men's cologne, but the scent doesn't linger and rubbing the product between your fingers helps "warm it up" and make it more workable in the hair.I prefer to use it on my roots on damp hair and work it throughout my hair and I feel like it really helps the volume of my hair, but you can definitely use it on dry hair and work with it. I really like this and would recommend.