BY TRESEMMÉ

Promotes Intense Nourishment With Cucumber 2 Promotes Moisture for Dry Hair 3 Lightweight Texture If you go backstage, you ll find the TRESemme Runway Collection range being used to create the season s hottest looks. Get this lightweight moisturizing lotion in your kit too and create your own runway-worthy styles. This formula, with cucumber, aloe and jojoba, helps deliver intense moisture and nourishment to dry, frizz prone hair, leaving it silky smooth and soft. Lightweight enough for every day use, it won t weigh down hair and leaves it ready to be styled for a voluminous look.

• Anyone have any suggestions on how to use this product? P...2 Answers
Becky S.
I wasn't sure how to use this at first but bought it as part of the volumizing system. I later read reviews on the product site and learned it's best utilized as a primer to protect hair before using heat tools after washing and conditioning. Now that I know, this product is part of my wash and dry routine. I'm not sure if it helps with volume but it does protect my hair and it hasn't hurt the volume.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
This product is super great for my curly hair. I use it to boost up the volume in my hair where my curls don't shoe up and the smell is amazing. It helps my style stay in my hair and leave me feeling good about my hairstyle.
Rachel F.
Columbus, OH
This is also a dry shampoo not to waste your time with. I have such fine hair and I have been on a quest for the perfect dry shampoo and this is not it. Again no volume and it builds up on my hair. I just do not like this product. Will not use again and I gave it away.
Gina C.
Barrington, NJ
If you are anything like me and have a very itchy dry scalp you owe it to yourself to get this product. I never knew lotion for hair existed until I found this product and it is so amazing. It never makes my hair oily at all it makes it softer and soothes my scalp. I use this everyday !
Whitney F.
Anderson, SC
This stuff is amazing! It smells great and it leaves my hair feeling super soft and silky all day long. I purchase this at Walgreens for less than $10 and I cant recommend it enough.
Jessica M.
London, KY
Purchased this today, and while it was definitely a few dollars more than most tresemme products, it was totally worth it. It smells amazing, and my usually limp, frizzy hair is extremely smooth and there's definitely more volume and bounce!
Vanesa M.
Lamont, CA
I use this every night on my damp hair after I shower. It leaves my hair feeling soft the next morning. Absolutely love it! Would recommend if your hair is dry at the ends.
Alyssa F.
Shelby Twp, MI
Greatest hair product. my hair is very thin. this product adds body and volume when i blow dry my hair. it also doesn't dry my hair out lie many other products #loveit
Melanie G.
Cochranville, PA
I do not regulary use this for a volumizer, but rather to keep my hair from not frizzing. It works great for that but not really for volume! I recommend to everyone
Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
this isn't a great product make my hair oily and it dosen't even mosituize like it says it supposed to. I bought it at ulta. Will never buy again
Sarah C.
Anyone have any suggestions on how to use this product? Put it on wet hair or dry? Should I work it though all of my hair?