BY TRESEMMÉ

Is the street your catwalk? Inspired by the latest runway trends? TRESemme Runway Collection brings the professionals' styling essentials direct from New York Fashion Week to you at home, empowering you to create your favorite runway-inspired look. The Make Waves Defining Cream from the Runway Collection is a lightweight cream that gives you natural definition and control to define your curls. The end look: your hair has natural movement with contoured runway ready curls.

Water, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Propylene Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Phenyl Trimethicone, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Fragrance, C 13-14 Isoparaffin, PEG-8 Methicone, DMDM Hydantoin, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Teagan P.
Springdale, AR
This product was just okay for me. I have naturally wavy hair and my normal routine is just to scrunch some product into it and let it air dry. I found this product to be way too sticky and heavy for my hair. It seemed to just weigh my waves down. This product might work for those with natural curls though!
Hina I.
I have a love hate relationship with this product. When I decide to embrace my natural waves, which is rare I whip this product out! I used to use the curl enhancing mousse from Tresemme which I also LOVE! But as much as I love saying I have naturally curly hair I have weird thick wavy hair. Ok let's get to it, i love this product because it does a great job at really defining your waves and giving it support throughout the day for your waves to stay in tact. It has a thick creamy consistency. But that's where the problem comes in, it's sticky. I apply it to wet hair and then use a diffuser to style my waves. But it leaves my hands sticky and a bit greasy, I'm not one to complain about such small things, just wanted to let y'all know. Here's the bigger BUT, the next day when I touch my hair, it feels greasy and I have the urge to wash my hair again before I style it.
Leti L.
Milwaukee, WI
I have very thick and almost straight hair. This product didn't really do much for my hair on the contrary i think it might've left it straighter. It does how ever smell really good and does add shine to your hair. Would not recommend if you dont have naturally curly hair
Rashel G.
I love this product I use it after showering and my hair is a little wavy and this product helps it way better also it makes my hair have a beautiful shine and smells good, is last all day the price is good It's not expensive at all.
Annette H.
Victoria, TX
I love this stuff 😊 I usually have big long waves. With this stuff it pulls it all together. I always get compliments on my hair. I have already recommended it to friends and family... but I always let them know as with all products you need to play with how much you use. That way it doesn't come out too greasy or frizzy. Once you get the right amount down for your hair it will be great. I also like that with this product I can always go straight the next day and this product helps great with the frizz when straight also.
Marilyn M.
Meriden, CT
Works amazing after towel drying your hair you put this in from scalp to tip then blow dry and style it comes out so beautiful and bouncy with no frizz I love it it's perfect
Angie S.
Seminole, FL
I have thick curly hair that looks pretty dull without any product. I combine this with their creme gel from the same line. The results are touchable, not crunchy, and really complimentary for natural curls. However, this product alone doesn't provide any hold or frizz protection, just a nice conditioned looking shine with a nice fragrance, so I'm only giving it three stars because it's a must to combine it.
Jillian L.
Lincoln, CA
This is my lazy day hair care product. When I don't have time or the patience to deal with my hair, I will simply put some of this into my palm and run my fingers through my hair with it. It makes me wavy/curly hair look beautiful and natural. It also takes away all the frizz. It takes less than 3 minutes and last all day long!
Progga S.
Sioux Falls, SD
If you are going to that pool party and just did beach waves on your hair then you surely sant this product. It gives your that perfect amount of moisture without making it look greasy. It also holds up your beach saved and curls for a long time and as a plus point it smells great!
Rosie.80 F.
I really like and enjoy this product. It gives my waves that extra shine and smoothness. I like the scent and the overall product works really good in my hair texture. This is perfect after you are done styling your hair and want your hair to have that beautiful shine.
Amanda M.
Jacksonville
Do you use this before or after styling your hair?
takaua t.
Riverside, CA
How good is this product?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
Are u using this product??

back