BY TRESEMMÉ #32 in Hair Gel

Promotes Hold Control for Bouncy, Defined Curls Helps Make Beautiful Waves 2 Infused with Sunflower Seed Oil 3 Promotes Touchable Finish If you go backstage, you ll find the TRESemme Runway Collection range being used to create the season s hottest looks. Get this gel cream in your kit too and create your own runway-worthy styles. This gel cream gives hold and control for bouncy, defined curls and makes beautiful waves. Infused with Sunflower Seed and Jojoba Oil, this product will nurture your curls for a touchable finish.

Abbey F.
Abbey F.
Carrollton, TX
The reviewers that are saying that this product leaves your hair crunchy are using too much product. I have very thick, coarse, curly hair and this gel/cream is the BEST! I used to use another very expensive cream on my hair and this works much better and is a third of the price. It defines my curls, makes them super soft and bouncy and gets rid of the frizz. I will say that I haven't been able to find it in stores anymore which is disappointing but the other day I found 3 bottles on a clearance shelf and I bought all 3. I really hope they don't discontinue this product because it's the only thing that works!
Molly A.
Molly A.
Dayton, OH
I just starting using this product a month ago, but am in love with it. It holds my curl and prevents frizz like no other product I've tried. I only wash my hair every 3-4 days, and it lasts that long. Only downfall that I recently noticed, is that I have to really, really wash my hair well to get the build-up out. After my hair totally dries I scrunch my hair and it goes from stiff curls to great soft ones.
Kristi M.
Kristi M.
Afton, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this when I want defined curls and amazing style. This is my hair product when I'm going out somewhere . I like the smell of it, it is not too over powering. It does its job and then some. It took me a little bit to figure out the best way for me to use the product and upside down and scrunching it was the best way. Plus I dried my hair upside down.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
TRESemme Flawless Curl Hydration is just what I needed for my daughter's tired curls. She has very tight curls and must be pampered daily. We live in Florida and humidity is not her friend. I use it regularly for basic conditioning but I LOVE it as a light leave in. It helps define her curls while keeping them tame and soft! YES I recommend it!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Wooster, OH
I purchased this product because I had a coupon to buy one get one and I needed hairspray. I really like this product. I makes my normally frizzy, wavy, combination hair look like I spent time curling it with just a few scrunched. Only downside is I can't wear it a second day as it does leave an almost waxy feel on my hair.
Natasha S.
Natasha S.
My curls were getting really wacky and I tried other products including expensive products. I did some research and came across this product. Decided to give it a try and have been using it ever since. Smells yummy sometimes it get a little sticky if you mix with to much water other then that it works awesome.
Emely A.
Emely A.
Compton, CA
My hair is very puffy and wavy, this product is my hero i use it everyday now and it helps my hair not get puffy and the waves have more texture, i know since its gell you might think it leaves your hair hard trust me it doesn't it feels like if you never even put some i recommend it.... 😊
Kaylyn M.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I am definitely in love with this product. It hold my natural waves in place with out letting it frizz up. I use this almost every day. It always leaves my hair smelling super good all day. I would definitely recommend this to other and I will definitely be buying again.
Holly C.
Holly C.
Cleveland, TX
I did not have good experience with this product. It made my hair very crunchy and unappealing. I have pretty curly hair, and this product weighed down my hair. I tried various different amounts and still received the same result. I would not buy the product again.
Brittney A.
Brittney A.
Love this for a beach wave style! Went on vacation and used it every day to make my hair hVe some volume and wave, it lasted quite a while as well, smells amazing. Works as good as a high end product and can be found at the drug store. I would recommend to others !
Meg S.
Meg S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have long thick poker straight hair but I often curl it with an iron or set it in curlers but the curl never stays is there a product I can use for straight hair to keep the curl in my hair
Sheena W.
Sheena W.
I love tresemme but havent tried this. What should i expect?
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Columbia , SC
I've bought this gel cream but have yet to use it. How does it dry? Is it crunchy? I'd love to use it with my reverse your routine shampoo and conditioner just don't want a heavy crunchy feel.
Angie M.
Angie M.
Irving, TX
Does this product alone help to create waves in your straight hair ir do you need to use other products with it? And will it dry your hair out?
Jessie B.
Jessie B.
Woodstock, ON
My main worry with all gels and mousses that it leaves my hair crunchy or sticky , how have the results been with this gel cream?