BY TRESEMMÉ #75 in Hairspray

Helps Control Frizz for Up to 48 Hours Helps Hold Style 2 Promotes Smooth Hair 3 Salon-Inspired Formula Hold your style and maintain your frizz-free look with Keratin Smooth Frizz-Free Hold Hairspray. This salon-inspired formula controls frizz for up to 48 hours while creating a protective barrier finish to lock out frizz and humidity.

Buy on Walgreens*
Kayla W.
Pulaski, VA
I don't really wear hairspray in my hair because I don't like the way it makes my hair feel, but I was given this to try and review. I actually liked this hairspray. I thought it held really well, without having that sticky, hard feeling in your hair.
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
I’m not big on using Tina of products on my hair but hair spray is a necessary evil. I don’t think the hold is fantastic but I love that it doesn’t leave my hair sticky and in clumps even when I use too much. Definitely wouldn’t mind a better hold though
Kerry B.
Syracuse, NY
I love this hair spray, I use it all the time. It leaves your hair feeling soft and has an amazing gold without your hair getting crunchy. It’s affordable and can easily be found wherever you buy your hair products
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
Really good hair spray. It holds but doesn’t leave your hair super hard. It still is allowed to move for example your curls will still bounce not be all stiff. I really enjoy this hairspray and it smells good too.
Kadhene K.
Love this hairspray, it is one of therw latest on the market. Its lightweight but holds hair for JP to 72 hours. It does leave your hair sticky or greasy and it also gives enough sheen. I libe it
jenn v.
White Plains, NY
I got this as a sample and I been using it ever since. I love how he leaves my hair smooth and straight. And I also love how it smells leaving my hair with No frizz
Guadalupe L.
Houston
Truly holds my hair in place. Unlike any other! My hair is very straight/thin which can cause for any hairstyle to barely hold but this hairspray does the job! Also smells great, unlike other sprays that smell like nothing but chemicals. Ill continue to buy and recommend!
Rebecca V.
Neenah, WI
This is actually one of the first hair sprays I've ever used. Normally hair spray leaves a dry coarse feeling in your hair and with this I haven't experienced that feeling as much.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Flexible Hair Spray- I got to try this free from CrowdTap. I am not a big fan of most hair products and rarely ever use something like hairspray. I tried this only because I got it free. My hair is curly right after washing it, but if I use a brush on it after it dries, then my hair is more wavy and frizzy. I used this after my hair dried to hold the natural curl. The next morning my hair still looked pretty curly, though the curls were a bit softer. I finger combed my hair and was able to have soft curls the next morning. I can still feel a slight stiffness to my hair, especially in one spot I probably sprayed to much in that area, but overall it is better than I was expecting. I don't expect this to hold for the 72 hour claim made on the bottle, but I also wouldn't expect it to and will be washing my hair before then anyway.
Mercedees R.
Wilson, NY
Does such a great job controlling my frizz! My one complaint is that I almost wish it wasn't so strong as it does make my hair pretty hard, however I will continue to use it!
Karen B.
Monticello, IL
Would love to know more about this product! Does it make your hair hard or sticky? How does it smell?