BY TRESEMMÉ #77 in Hairspray

Complete your styling routine with the TRESemme Keratin Smooth Hairspray. It provides just the right amount of hold to give you the control that you want without weighing your locks down. Easy to use, this hair-smoothing spray features keratin, the protein that makes up hair. It is free of parabens, contains no dyes and no silicone. It is also safe for color-treated hair.

SD Alcohol 40-B (Alcohol Denat.), Hydrofluorocarbon 152A, VA/Crotonates/Vinyl Neodecanoate Copolymer, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Dimethyl Stearamine, Fragrance (Parfum), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Hydrolyzed Keratin.

Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
Heather W.
This is a decent hairspray for hold, but I cannot brush through my hair after I use it. Like not at all, without ripping my hair out anyway. For sure my hairstyle ain't going nowhere when I use this, but forget about combing or brushing through it. Even Rave or Aquanet isn't so stiff or sticky. Even White Rain ain't so glued into my hair. Maybe it's just my hair, but if I use this I can forget about brushing my hair again until it's washed.
April D.
Byrdstown, TN
This is one of my favorite hairsprays from the Tresemme brand. I really don’t mind the scent from this hair spray at all. I feel that this product is very effective at holding my hair style in place for up to 18 hours. If I could improve one thing about this product I would like for the brand to find a way to make the product hold without being so as stiff.
Kayla W.
I don't really wear hairspray in my hair because I don't like the way it makes my hair feel, but I was given this to try and review. I actually liked this hairspray. I thought it held really well, without having that sticky, hard feeling in your hair.
Stacey B.
Saint Cloud
My go to hair spray! It has a great all day hold, plus at the same time keeps your looking nice as it has the added Keratin. It’s a little pricier than other hair sprays, but find that it lasts longer due to less product needed for a good hold.
kiaaj l.
Douglasville , GA
This product here is good because it does help control the frizz so I do like that about however the smell is way too strong so if you are sensitive to smell I do not recommend it but it do work
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I’m not big on using Tina of products on my hair but hair spray is a necessary evil. I don’t think the hold is fantastic but I love that it doesn’t leave my hair sticky and in clumps even when I use too much. Definitely wouldn’t mind a better hold though
Marina L.
Tresemee's keratin treatments have done wonders with my frizzy hair. It hydrates and locks in everything so that even rain won't make my hair puff up. And it smells amazing !
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
TRESemme Keratin Smooth Flexible Hair Spray- I got to try this free from CrowdTap. I am not a big fan of most hair products and rarely ever use something like hairspray. I tried this only because I got it free. My hair is curly right after washing it, but if I use a brush on it after it dries, then my hair is more wavy and frizzy. I used this after my hair dried to hold the natural curl. The next morning my hair still looked pretty curly, though the curls were a bit softer. I finger combed my hair and was able to have soft curls the next morning. I can still feel a slight stiffness to my hair, especially in one spot I probably sprayed to much in that area, but overall it is better than I was expecting. I don't expect this to hold for the 72 hour claim made on the bottle, but I also wouldn't expect it to and will be washing my hair before then anyway.
Lucy M.
Fresno, CA
Really good hair spray. It holds but doesn’t leave your hair super hard. It still is allowed to move for example your curls will still bounce not be all stiff. I really enjoy this hairspray and it smells good too.
Hallie P.
Dayton, OH
What is your favorite hair care product?
Karen B.
Monticello, IL
Would love to know more about this product! Does it make your hair hard or sticky? How does it smell?