BY TRESEMMÉ

Ulra-Fine Spray Helps Prevent Moisture Loss Helps Maintain Healthy Hair 2 Promotes Silky Hair 3 Helps Resist High Temperatures If you go backstage, you ll find the TRESemme Runway Collection range being used to create the season s hottest looks. Get this prep spray in your kit too and create your own runway-worthy styles. Maintain your gorgeous, healthy looking hair with this heat protection prep spray. Formulated to resist heat up to 450F, this ultra-fine spray helps prevent moisture loss and keeps your hair looking silky smooth.

Danielle B.
I really love this mist as a heat protectant and a way to add moisture to my dry ends. I blow dry and flat iron my wavy hair 3x a week so this is a necessity. My ends are pretty fried but I refuse to cut my hair lol Make sure to use a very small amount right before you pass the heat over your strands though or you will look like a grease ball!
Maria L.
Goleta, CA
I like how it protects my hair as I'm straightening. It definitely met exceptions. It is a good value & not terribly expensive. It is much nicer on the hair than other heat protectant & allows you to style easily. Definitely repurchasing.
Heaven D.
Biloxi, MS
This heat protection spray works amazing and smells so good! It leaves your hair feeling healthy and beautiful it is perfect for long hair and hair that is easily damaged I love this product and so does everyone I know
Ashlyn B.
Winston, GA
Although I was slightly hesitant of a heat protecting product, having never used one and being prone to easily oily hair, I was so surprised by the outcome! I use this product when drying my hair after a wash and not only does it feel soft and silky to the touch and helps with styling during the blowout, it lasts in between washes, while ALSO protecting my hair. Honestly, I would use it without that perk because it's just THAT good. One downside is the smell of the product. Though not necessarily bad, it's not my favorite
Rosalynn A.
I was hesitant about using this product at first, but since it was on clearance I decided it was worth a try. To my surprise, I fell in love with it. The texture of my hair feels so much healthier after using it. I normally spray it on in sections as I am flat ironing my hair. I have noticed that my hair remains sleek and frizz-free for longer. I was not crazy about the scent, but after the heat is applied, it transforms from a powdery smell to a fresh clean scent.
Noor A.
Beaverton, OR
This product has become my new favorite, it gives my hair a beautiful shine and makes it frizz free. I love how light it is on the hair. I know it doesn't state that on the package but it really cuts down the time for blow drying my hair. Not forgetting the nice smell it leaves in the hair. Definitely a recommendation.
Kate R.
I haven't noticed a change in the way my hair takes heat damage since using this product, but I have noticed that my hair blowdries softer and feels better after styling. I don't think it actually protects from anything though. I got this product on clearance and it lasts a long time. I would probably buy it again unless I found a heat protectant that did the job better.
Marquita W.
Henderson, NC
Yes i absoulely love this product. It gives my hair so much more time to be styled. I don't have to worry about anything with this. My hair doesn't get frizzy and i don't get that nasty hair burning smell when i do my hair. I really thing this should be sold to more people and that is why I'm writing this review to let everyone know they need it.
Kate D.
Spokane Vly, WA
I have never loved a brand's heat protection spray more than TRESemme! Not only does it not make your hair super greasy, it's super lightweight and it actually does work. I haven't had a hair cut in about 4 months, and I am just NOW starting to see split ends! This is great because I straighten my hair a lot because it's so thick and curly.
Theresa M.
Elkridge, MD
I love this stuff! It leaves my hair shiny, soft, and even seems to pump up the volume a bit. I feel like I’ve just come from the salon instead of from my own bathroom. I would encourage anyone to try it. It’s a great price, which is another good point. I think this bottle will last quite a while because you don’t need much each time.
Jeannie L.
Is this product good for curly, frizzy hair? I have dry, puffy hair and a lot of it. I'd like to know if it helps to tame the frizz and if it leaves hair silky and smooth. It smelled really good so I really want to get it if it works!
Ali W.
Gastonia, NC
I noticed that Tresemme's heat protecting spray for curly hair was one of the best products of 2015. What's the best heat spray out there for not so curly hair?
Glerysbeth R.
Salinas
I love soft leaves you very soft hair !!👑💕💖I use it when I go to spend the blower and is super cute🌸