BY TRESEMMÉ

Say hello to the new look of smooth, as seen backstage at some of this seasons runway shows. TRESemm Keratin Smooth Shine Serum, with keratin and marula oil from Africa, gives you 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system, for hair thats silky smooth but still full of natural movement. The system fights frizz, detangles knots, boosts shine, adds softness and tames flyaways. This non-greasy serum will leave hair healthy-looking and polished, sealing in head-turning shine. Once youve shampooed and conditioned, TRESemm Keratin Smooth Shine Serum is the essential step in creating your smooth, glossy style.

• Conditioner, Keratin Smooth
  • Used by professionals. Expert selection. Thermal Technology. Designed for use with flat iron. Our Philosophy: This range has been carefully selected for its latest technology, driven by our salon heritage we work with our stylists to deliver expert solutions from salon quality products. TRESemme - Professional, Affordable. Why Use 7 Day Keratin Smooth Conditioner?: This Conditioner, as part of the 7 Day Smooth System, works with the heat of your flat iron to transform unruly hair into salon-smooth hair that even lasts through 3 washes (Enjoy your gorgeous, salon-smooth hair for the week or up to 3 washes). You can easily create your style every day with less frizz and more manageability. Gentle enough for every day use and on color treated hair. For more information on how to get 7 Days of salon smooth styles, visit tresemme.com.

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Polyquaternium-28, Behentrimonium Chloride, Dipropylene Glycol, Fragrance (Parfum), Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, PVM/MA Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

• How this product works and in what type of hair can I use...1 Answers
  • Does this work well? 3 Answers
  • Does this product really work? What is the price? Where c...1 Answers
Kaitlan A.
This is actually a really really good keratin product that is available at the drugstore. It makes my hair feel stronger and smooth without weighing it down. Very affordable and does what it says it is supposed to.
Giselle S.
Charlotte, NC
I️ have frizzy/curly hair that I️ often straighten. This conditioner controls the frizz and makes my hair so much easier to style and straighten. Not to mention my hair is always soft and silky
heidi c.
Moreno Valley, CA
TRESemmé Expert Selection7 day keratin smooth conditioner is my favorite hair repair product for my brittle blonde hair. My hair is so soft and looks healthy and shiny after just one use especially if u use the shampoo with it . It seems good and doesn't leave a nasty residue on my scalp after. I always recommend this to my blonde bombshells.
Heidi P.
Mishawaka, IN
I absolutely love this conditioner. I've used TRESemme for years because I love the way that it smells, and my hair is always manageable after using it unlke some other brands. The reason that I love this one more than the original is because it has marula oil in it, and it smells just like the professional products the beauty salon uses while still having that original scent. I love it and I would buy it again.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
Super amazing product! I keep several shampoo and conditioners on hand at all times and this is one I always have on hand. This really conditions and the price is great. It’s wonderful for colored hair. I do recommend this and will repurchase
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
This left my hair feeling super soft and silky in ONE WASH! I really love L'Oréal products but this one meets all of my expectations. Great price! Everyone needs this! No one needs frizzy and damaged hair
Lillian S.
Tallahassee, FL
I notice an immediate difference every time I use the Keratin conditioner from Tresemme. My hair feels silkier and definitely has less kinks in it. I love using this product because it makes my normally wavy hair be soft, straight, and very easy to manage.
Jen W.
Charlotte, NC
My hair felt very soft after using the product, but it didn't keep it as hydrated as I would have liked. I thought the product was reasonably price, and would definitely recommend to others.
CamUnbothered g.
very affordable...great on all hair types..great at detangling and has a lot of slip.very moisturizing....can be left in and styled with...works well eco styled gel
Joanne N.
Erie, PA
After using "natural" shampoos and conditioners for years (I'm in my mid-50s), my hair has become thin, dry, and brittle. I wash my hair every five or six days, because it gets so damaged that after a blow dry it falls like bits of straw and then puffs up from humidity. It takes a couple days to calm down and look somewhat normal.

I've been very pleased with this condition. It takes some effort to pull a comb through my hair when wet and after towel drying, but then my brush goes right through without snagging. Even after sleeping on it, my brush goes through with minimal resistance.

This condition leaves my hair soft and silky.
Heather D.
Does this work well?
Tonya L.
Burnsville, WV
Does this product really work? What is the price? Where can I find this product? Is it good for thick hair?
Jadid M.
Jackson Hts, NY
How this product works and in what type of hair can I use it ? Leave the hair oily or looks natural ?

Kohl's