BY TRESEMMÉ

This conditioner, as part of the 7 day smooth system, works with the heat of your flat iron to transform unruly hair into salon-smooth hair that even lasts through 3 washes.* you can easily create your style every day with less frizz and more manageability. Gentle enough for every day use and on color treated hair. *enjoy your gorgeous, salon-smooth hair for the week or up to 3 washes

Kaitlan A.
This is actually a really really good keratin product that is available at the drugstore. It makes my hair feel stronger and smooth without weighing it down. Very affordable and does what it says it is supposed to.
Giselle S.
Columbia, SC
I️ have frizzy/curly hair that I️ often straighten. This conditioner controls the frizz and makes my hair so much easier to style and straighten. Not to mention my hair is always soft and silky
Heidi C.
Moreno Valley, CA
TRESemmé Expert Selection7 day keratin smooth conditioner is my favorite hair repair product for my brittle blonde hair. My hair is so soft and looks healthy and shiny after just one use especially if u use the shampoo with it . It seems good and doesn't leave a nasty residue on my scalp after. I always recommend this to my blonde bombshells.
JAYLEEN G.
Corona, CA
I actually really love this. Leaves my hair feeling smooth and nourished. I followed the manufacturers recommendations. And loved the results. The smell is great. It did exactly what it said it would do. I recommend if you are looking for a good treatment at a drugstore price.
Kelsey L.
Griffin, GA
Recieved this product along with the shampoo for reviewing purposes through influenster and I've been loving it! It has made my hair super silky smooth and really helped tame my baby hairs/frizzy fly aways. I also really enjoy the scent. Will definitely be repurchasing and would recommend 😊
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
This left my hair feeling super soft and silky in ONE WASH! I really love L'Oréal products but this one meets all of my expectations. Great price! Everyone needs this! No one needs frizzy and damaged hair
Lillian S.
Tallahassee, FL
I notice an immediate difference every time I use the Keratin conditioner from Tresemme. My hair feels silkier and definitely has less kinks in it. I love using this product because it makes my normally wavy hair be soft, straight, and very easy to manage.
Jen W.
Sarasota, FL
My hair felt very soft after using the product, but it didn't keep it as hydrated as I would have liked. I thought the product was reasonably price, and would definitely recommend to others.
Mary K.
Davenport, FL
I'm on the fence about this stuff. The first use was awesome but it seems not as effective since. I will say if you don't wash your hair everyday, this stuff seems to show its chops more for a day or two after the initial application. The straight iron causes less frizz on other layers which allows you to kind of just take care of problem spots and touch up.
Lizzie Y.
Palm City, FL
This is honestly the best conditioner I have ever used! I have a really thick hair so when I condition my hair, and then I rinse it out, it tends to stay in my hair leaving it sticky but THIS CONDITIONER DOES NOT DO THAT! :D This rinses out very well and leaves my hair nice and smooth. I will continue to repurchase this again and again!
Heather D.