TRESemme Expert Heat Protection Spray, Keratin Smooth, 8 oz

DetailsOur Philosophy: From our origins in salons around the world, TRESsemme has always been driven by a simple truth: all women deserve to look fabulous without spending a fortune. That is why we are dedicated t creating hair care & styling products...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of TRESemme Expert Heat Protection Spray, Keratin Smooth, 8 oz!
Tijuana, Baja California
No me gustó, no le ayudo a mi cabello se puso reseco,, creo por mi tipo de cabello, no cumplió mis espectativas, no lo recomendaria
Bournemouth
I love this product!! It doesn’t just protect my hair from heat but also leaves it shiny and smelling nice! Would recommend.
Merkland Road East , Aberdeen
This is a really good heat protect spray! Keeps hair smooth and sleek and definitely makes my hair look super shiny

Looking for your answer?