BY TRESEMMÉ

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Curly hair is naturally drier than other hair types, so it needs extra hydration to look its best. The TRESemmé Botanique Curl Hydration System is specially formulated to cleanse, condition and give your curls the extra hydration they need. Curls are left more manageable with a healthy-looking bounce. After cleansing with the TRESemmé Botanique Curl Hydration Shampoo, follow up with the Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner. Infused with a botanical blend of shea butter and hibiscus, the professional-quality formula nourishes and rejuvenates your curls in just one use, smoothing away frizz to create natural definition and healthy-looking bounce. Curly hair is naturally drier than other hair types, so it needs extra hydration to look its best. TRESemmé Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner is professionally formulated with a botanical blend of shea butter and hibiscus to nourish curls and give them the extra hydration they need. Curls are left more manageable with a healthy-looking bounce. Specifically formulated for curly hair, our botanical blend of shea butter and hibiscus come together in a professional quality hydrating formula Hydrates and nourishes curls to restore their natural strength and definition Zero parabens or dyes. Safe to use on color- treated hair. Zero parabens or dyes. Safe to use on color- treated hair. Use after the Botanique Curl Hydration Shampoo to rejuvenate and condition curls, leaving them healthy-looking and easier to style Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Dalia A.
Hannon, ON
This created layers of dead skin and buidlup of dirt and grime that nothing would take out except Johnson's and Johnson's baby shampoo.
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
The smells is off putting for me, it smells like my grandmother dumped her bottle of perfume in the bottle. At first I loved this product, but it left a ton of build up on my scalp, no matter how much I massaged my scalp while rinsing. It's a very thick conditioner, which I loved, but it can be a bit tough to rinse out. I would advise to find another curl hydrating conditioner, I will not purchase this product again.
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
The smell is great and everything, but I can't stand how greasy my hair is. I guess this might be more of a review of tresemme as a whole but the products make my hair so greasy and gross looking I hate.
Cookie L.
Tyler, TX
I love this conditioner and it has been my go to since I big chopped April 2017. I added peppermint oil and this conditioner took really well to it. It has contributed to my hair growth and it last so long for such an inexpensive price. Definitely my holy grail conditioner. Also a big plus it doesn't have coconut oil in it which Im allergic to. Highly recommend for my 4C girls.
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I've always been impressed with the Tresemme brand but now I'm even more impressed that they have a line free of parabens and dyes. This conditioner has a great amount of slip and it locks moisture into the hair once dry. Will purchase again.
Cherole L.
Vallejo, CA
Great conditioner for curly girls. Super hydrating. I use it to when refreshing my curls. Very affordable.
Stacy M.
I just found this not too long ago but after the first use I definitely like the smell, but even more so I loved how my hair felt when it dried. It left my hair feeling so incredibly soft, in fact I even said to myself later that day 'ohhh wow it's sooo soft'. Definitely would buy again.
Brianna h.
Lucedale, MS
this conditioner hydrates and smooths my curls without over-drying or weighing them down. i love the shampoo as well. they are reasonably priced for great quality.
Erma A.
sacramento , CA
Works really good I have curly hair and I recently damaged my hair with bleaching my hair to much hahaha and I have lost my curl a bit but this really did help bring back some curl not all it works really good and cheap highly recommend
Raquel F.
I absolutely LOVE this conditioner!! This conditioner adds the need Hydration my coils quench, plus I can detangle like a breeze, and its affordable! I wish it came in the pump size.