BY TRESEMMÉ

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Curly hair is naturally drier than other hair types, so it needs extra hydration to look its best. The TRESemmé Botanique Curl Hydration System is specially formulated to cleanse, condition and give your curls the extra hydration they need. Curls are left more manageable with a healthy-looking bounce. After cleansing with the TRESemmé Botanique Curl Hydration Shampoo, follow up with the Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner. Infused with a botanical blend of shea butter and hibiscus, the professional-quality formula nourishes and rejuvenates your curls in just one use, smoothing away frizz to create natural definition and healthy-looking bounce. Curly hair is naturally drier than other hair types, so it needs extra hydration to look its best. TRESemmé Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner is professionally formulated with a botanical blend of shea butter and hibiscus to nourish curls and give them the extra hydration they need. Curls are left more manageable with a healthy-looking bounce. Specifically formulated for curly hair, our botanical blend of shea butter and hibiscus come together in a professional quality hydrating formula Hydrates and nourishes curls to restore their natural strength and definition Zero parabens or dyes. Safe to use on color- treated hair. Zero parabens or dyes. Safe to use on color- treated hair. Use after the Botanique Curl Hydration Shampoo to rejuvenate and condition curls, leaving them healthy-looking and easier to style Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Brianna h.
Lucedale, MS
this conditioner hydrates and smooths my curls without over-drying or weighing them down. i love the shampoo as well. they are reasonably priced for great quality.
Erma A.
sacramento , CA
Works really good I have curly hair and I recently damaged my hair with bleaching my hair to much hahaha and I have lost my curl a bit but this really did help bring back some curl not all it works really good and cheap highly recommend
Raquel F.
I absolutely LOVE this conditioner!! This conditioner adds the need Hydration my coils quench, plus I can detangle like a breeze, and its affordable! I wish it came in the pump size.
Bianca J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this. The totally detangles my curls and leaves my hair feeling so moisturized. This replaced the Naturals line for me. It’s affordable and I can use it as a rinse out or leave in conditioner. I does have silicones but my hair doesn’t have a problem with that. I would totally recommend.
Patrice C.
I'm not usually a user of TRESemme but the botanica's line is amazing. This conditioner is thick and full yet spreads lovely. I combine it with some essential oils and it is an amazing prepu. Is also great as a deep conditioner let it sit at a little Heat and we're good to go!
Virginia P.
Toronto, ON
Extremely nice conditioner for curly people. Leaves my generally dry hair well nourished. The smell is also very nice. I always use it with the same shampoo.
Allison N.
Fenton
I absolutely ADORE this conditioner. It smells amazing, but makes my hair so smooth. I love how hydrated my curls feel after using this for a month now. The conditioner doesn't feel too heavy or greasy at all.
Sara B.
Evanston , IL
I love this stuff!!! (Combined with the shampoo of course). I have thick curly hair and have yet to find a drugstore shampoo meant for curls that doesn't just dry them out. This stuff is fabulous! Moisturizers my curls without making them greasy or weighing them down. For sure my favorite shampoo/conditioner from the drugstore.
Sherrill B.
Palm Bay, FL
Makes my curls feel soft and bouncy. This stuff smells great and hydrates my hair to the max.
Ryanne G.
Tulsa, OK
I use this everyday to keep my curls hydrated and smelling good! I've bought 5 bottles this year. My hair loves this stuff. & it's a plus my boyfriend says my hair always smells good.