BY TRESEMMÉ

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, and Hair Treatments at Target.com! Curly hair is naturally drier than other hair types, so it needs extra hydration to look its best. The TRESemmé Botanique Curl Hydration System is specially formulated to cleanse, condition and give your curls the extra hydration they need. Curls are left more manageable with a healthy-looking bounce. After cleansing with the TRESemmé Botanique Curl Hydration Shampoo, follow up with the Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner. Infused with a botanical blend of shea butter and hibiscus, the professional-quality formula nourishes and rejuvenates your curls in just one use, smoothing away frizz to create natural definition and healthy-looking bounce. Curly hair is naturally drier than other hair types, so it needs extra hydration to look its best. TRESemmé Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner is professionally formulated with a botanical blend of shea butter and hibiscus to nourish curls and give them the extra hydration they need. Curls are left more manageable with a healthy-looking bounce. Specifically formulated for curly hair, our botanical blend of shea butter and hibiscus come together in a professional quality hydrating formula Hydrates and nourishes curls to restore their natural strength and definition Zero parabens or dyes. Safe to use on color- treated hair. Zero parabens or dyes. Safe to use on color- treated hair. Use after the Botanique Curl Hydration Shampoo to rejuvenate and condition curls, leaving them healthy-looking and easier to style Gender: Female. Age Group: Adult. see more...

Buy on Target
Stacy M.
Stacy M.
Review for: Tresemme Expert Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner 25 oz
I just found this not too long ago but after the first use I definitely like the smell, but even more so I loved how my hair felt when it dried. It left my hair feeling so incredibly soft, in fact I even said to myself later that day 'ohhh wow it's sooo soft'. Definitely would buy again.
Ashlen G.
Ashlen G.
Shallotte
Review for: Tresemme Expert Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner 25 oz
I've always had a problem finding a good conditioner for my curls. While other products do nothing, this product continues to give me big voluminous curls after every wash and eliminates the frizz. It's light weight and smells amazing.
Grace S.
Grace S.
Grand Haven, MI
Review for: Tresemme Expert Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner 25 oz
The smell is great and everything, but I can't stand how greasy my hair is. I guess this might be more of a review of tresemme as a whole but the products make my hair so greasy and gross looking I hate.
Brittney H.
Brittney H.
Danville, VA
Review for: Tresemme Expert Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner 25 oz
I love everything about this conditioner! It helps fight tangles, gives my curls volume and definition and just over all hydrates my dry hair. And the scent is clean and smells great!
Rockea J.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport, CT
Review for: Tresemme Expert Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner 25 oz
It smells amazing it's inexpensive easy to find and does exactly what it says! It leaves my hair feeling soft through out the day and it keeps my curls frizz free
Cash A.
Cash A.
orlando
Review for: Tresemme Expert Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner 25 oz
My hair smells and looks amazing! I've been using tresemme for 15 years as a leave in conditioner and their products are great for curly hair.
Iris P.
Iris P.
Review for: Tresemme Expert Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner 25 oz
Super good and smell really really good ,have good nutrition my curl hair look healthy and oily this, is great product and nutrition
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Three Rivers, MI
Review for: Tresemme Expert Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner 25 oz
My hair feels so amazing, strong and soft after using TRESemme, you hair will smell fantastic after using this product!
Zion B.
Zion B.
Doral, FL
Review for: Tresemme Expert Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner 25 oz
This is a new purchase and as I have curly hair I was very intrigued, I bough the one with coconuts and it was amazing!!! I'm hoping this is as great. I'm expecting a lot of slip from this and moisture.