BY TRESEMMÉ

Perfectly defined curls start with getting the right amount of hydration in your ringlets. That’s because curly hair just naturally tends to be drier than other hair types. Get the hydration you need for head-turning curls with TRESemmé Botanique Curl Hydration System. After washing with the Curl Hydration shampoo for a gentle, nourishing cleanse, treat your tresses to our Botanique Curl Hydration Conditioner, enriched with a botanical blend of hydrating shea butter and hibiscus. This professional-quality conditioning formula nourishes and rejuvenates your curls in just one use, smoothing away frizz to create natural definition and healthy-looking bounce.

Heather S.
Springfield, TN
I don't have curly hair BUT I use this conditioner because it really REALLY brings the volume ( an area I struggle with in my hair care routine) I can't get enough of the smell either, I'm kind of obsessed. This is my regular conditioner!! (Photo shows hair freshly conditioned and dry- pre styled but soft shiny and FULL!)
Jaiden C.
Suffolk, VA
This conditioner smells so good and it actually works. My hair is way softer after I use this product. It hydrates my curls and keeps them bouncy. Most conditioners weigh down my hair but this one is great because it doesn't do that. If you are sensitive to smells then I recommend not using this because it does have a very strong smell that will last all day. A lot of people compliment me on the smell though so I'm not complaining
Samantha K.
Foley, MN
The smells is off putting for me, it smells like my grandmother dumped her bottle of perfume in the bottle. At first I loved this product, but it left a ton of build up on my scalp, no matter how much I massaged my scalp while rinsing. It's a very thick conditioner, which I loved, but it can be a bit tough to rinse out. I would advise to find another curl hydrating conditioner, I will not purchase this product again.
Jenna E.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
I have been using this product since I first saw it on the shelf. I love the scent it gives off all day long and leave my hair feeling fresh and clean! I have oily hair and have no issues with this product!
Dione P.
Forest Park , GA
I've always been impressed with the Tresemme brand but now I'm even more impressed that they have a line free of parabens and dyes. This conditioner has a great amount of slip and it locks moisture into the hair once dry. Will purchase again.
Raquel F.
I absolutely LOVE this conditioner!! This conditioner adds the need Hydration my coils quench, plus I can detangle like a breeze, and its affordable! I wish it came in the pump size.
Patrice C.
York, SC
I'm not usually a user of TRESemme but the botanica's line is amazing. This conditioner is thick and full yet spreads lovely. I combine it with some essential oils and it is an amazing prepu. Is also great as a deep conditioner let it sit at a little Heat and we're good to go!
Bianca J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this. The totally detangles my curls and leaves my hair feeling so moisturized. This replaced the Naturals line for me. It’s affordable and I can use it as a rinse out or leave in conditioner. I does have silicones but my hair doesn’t have a problem with that. I would totally recommend.
Erma A.
Sacramento, CA
Works really good I have curly hair and I recently damaged my hair with bleaching my hair to much hahaha and I have lost my curl a bit but this really did help bring back some curl not all it works really good and cheap highly recommend
Cookie L.
Shiner, TX
I love this conditioner and it has been my go to since I big chopped April 2017. I added peppermint oil and this conditioner took really well to it. It has contributed to my hair growth and it last so long for such an inexpensive price. Definitely my holy grail conditioner. Also a big plus it doesn't have coconut oil in it which Im allergic to. Highly recommend for my 4C girls.