TRESemmé European Vitamin C & E Natural Conditioner uploaded by Roshelly S.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Carrie P.
Metairie, LA
We always have several bottles of Tresemme in our house. I stock up when Target has its sale. It is such a great product for our hair. No greasy hair in my house with four kids. Conditioner is super thick and nourishing.
Kameron K.
Bullhead City, AZ
This conditioner is great! Speaking that I bleach my hair every 3-5 weeks, it really does maintain the healthy and refreshing look I strive to achieve with my
hair! I highly recommend this conditioner if you're looking for a good product at a decent price. (It's worth every cent!)
Jeanne U.
North Augusta, SC
When I think of TRESemme, I think of beautiful hair at a great price. I can slather on this conditioner, and it moisturizes my fine hair without weighing it down. My hair stays moisturized even if I don't wash it every day. Add that to easy availability, and it's a no brainer.
Heather M.
Starkville, MS
On of the best drugstore conditioners out there. The price is extremely reasonable and this leave my hair soft and smelling great! I go through about a bottle of this a month because not only do I use it to condition my hair but also my yorkie's hair and I use it for shaving!
Krystina D.
TUCSON, AZ
This is my go-to conditioner, its thick and creamy so I don't need to use a lot. I dye my hair a lot and it keeps it soft and spit-end free. I use it daily and sometimes even as a leave-in. Gives my curls great shape and doesn't weigh them down. Love the big bottle.
Kim H.
West Warren, MA
I love TRESemme European Vitamin C & E Natural Conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling soft and not course. I buy this in the big pump bottle, so that it is easy to use and it lasts a long time. This is one of the only brands I use I tell my friends about it.
Paige H.
Lexington, KY
Love this conditioner. It makes my hair so soft and manageable. I've got dark brown and frizzy hair, it works wonders and doesn't wash my color out. I purchased this at target and it's very effective. I'm actually able to brush through my hair after using it!
Brittany S.
Spring, TX
I love this conditioner, and all TRESemmé conditioners that I've tried. It smells great and makes my hair feel so soft! I've tried others and keep going back to this. It has a large bottle and lasts me a long time. I have and will continue to repurchase.
Rebecca N.
Loganville, GA
I love this brand al together. It smells so good and leaves my hair so silky and clean. It is effective. I have very black hai and my hair is extremely thick. I got this product from Walmart. It's way cheaper there. I would definitely buy it again.
Brantley S.
San Angelo, TX
Great product for the money. My hair naturally becomes greasy after a day or so and with this conditioner it speeds up that process. That's the only negative for me. By the end of the day I'm a greasy mess, but haven't found one that's any different.