TRESemmé European Vitamin AC & E Natural Shampoo

Professional Performance Formula. Strengthens and protects against damage. Formula Guide: Strengthening; Protecing. Professional performance formula strengthens and protects against damage: Leaves hair strong, healthy and shiny; Plant derived extracts include primrose, nettle, dandelion, rosehips, aloe vera, kelp, lemon peel and orange peel; Designed for all hair types. Fortified with Natural Plant Extracts; Rich in Vitamins A, C & E. This product is not tested on animals.

I bought the coconut shampoo a couple of weeks ago I like how it makes my hair feel. But do you have any shampoo for natural??
Start your review of TRESemmé European Vitamin AC & E Natural Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“My hair get's very dry in the winter so this brings back to moisture and makes my hair look great! ” in reviews
Cherry Hill, NJ
My hair is straight and fine so I like a shampoo that doesn't weigh my hair down. this product does the trick. it lathers a lot which I like ( I feel like the more lather, the cleaner my hair is). it's not expensive and the larger bottles last me a long time. plus it makes your hair smell nice!
Fall River, MA
I love this shampoo : this shampoo makes my hair silky smooth - great size for the price , and is not drying or damaging . I use this product when I wash my hair every 3 days and it's amazing - I dye my hair often . From blonde to silver to purple to green and I will continue to buy this product
Fallston, MD
This shampoo was my favorite! I have been using so many brands of shampoo to try and make my hair clean because my hair is so thick. Not only did the shampoo work on my thick hair but it made my hair smell great. And after using the tresemme conditioner my hair was very soft and smooth.
Coon Rapids, MN
As you can you it has Vitamin A C & E which all help with Antioxidant. Vitamin E help with hair loss and Vitamin C help build collagen which is highly important for hair growth. It was helpful to what I wanted done so it be great product for those that want specific things done
This shampoo keeps my hair thick and sleek all the time! I love it, it is amazing! i wish my hair was thick and this made it thicker! Its natural and didn't hurt my hair at all. You can never go wrong with TRESemme! I love it and continue to buy it. I will always buy!
Oakland Gardens, NY
My favorite shampoo. I have thick dry hair that needs a lot of conditioning that doesn't cause it to become a greasy mess in 2 days. This shampoo hydrates and protects my hair while leaving it clean and pleasant smelling. Use with the condition for even better results
Columbia City, IN
I love tresemme brand...this is totally a great product..I like to change it up but after seeing it again I think I will go back for a bottle...love the way it smells and makes my hair feel!!
Steubenville, OH
This shampoo is okay. I love this brand because all of their products have really good scents and they keep your hair feeling fresh and light. It didn't do much for moisturizing though.
East Canton, Oh
Tresemme is a good brand of shampoo and conditioner to use, however I'd personally go for Pureology. When I don't have enough money to spend on Pureology, tresemme is my second option!
Farwell
I have naturally very oily hair and have to usualy was my hair every single day. But with this shampoo, I can go every other day with it not letting any shine show through! love it