TRESemmé European Vitamin AC & E Natural Shampoo

Professional Performance Formula. Strengthens and protects against damage. Formula Guide: Strengthening; Protecing. Professional performance formula strengthens and protects against damage: Leaves hair strong, healthy and shiny; Plant derived extracts include primrose, nettle, dandelion, rosehips, aloe vera, kelp, lemon peel and orange peel; Designed for all hair types. Fortified with Natural Plant Extracts; Rich in Vitamins A, C & E. This product is not tested on animals.

I bought the coconut shampoo a couple of weeks ago I like how it makes my hair feel. But do you have any shampoo for natural??
Start your review of TRESemmé European Vitamin AC & E Natural Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“My hair get's very dry in the winter so this brings back to moisture and makes my hair look great! ” in reviews
England Uk
I stumbled upon this item so I tried it out and so far so good. I think it's brilliant
magog, QC
It's ok! I mean it smell very good, but I didn't see a big difference after using it!
Very nice shampoo left my hair with a lovely shine!! It's smells lovely as well