TRESemmé European Vitamin AC & E Natural Shampoo

Professional Performance Formula. Strengthens and protects against damage. Formula Guide: Strengthening; Protecing. Professional performance formula strengthens and protects against damage: Leaves hair strong, healthy and shiny; Plant derived extracts include primrose, nettle, dandelion, rosehips, aloe vera, kelp, lemon peel and orange peel; Designed for all hair types. Fortified with Natural Plant Extracts; Rich in Vitamins A, C & E. This product is not tested on animals.

I bought the coconut shampoo a couple of weeks ago I like how it makes my hair feel. But do you have any shampoo for natural??
Start your review of TRESemmé European Vitamin AC & E Natural Shampoo!
Product Highlights
“My hair get's very dry in the winter so this brings back to moisture and makes my hair look great! ” in reviews
My hair has become so easy to brush out and less hair is falling out as well as the shampoo giving it a healthy glow I've never had before.
North Vancouver, BC
I like the price and I like how silky it makes my hair feel. my hair is fine so.like most conditioners it weighed my hair down a little.
Es una matravilla de shampoo a parte de la portada es muy rendidor con poco producto puedes lavar tu cabello y saca bastante espumita
This shampoo really woke up my hair as my hair was horribly notty and after using this shampoo it felt and looked great.
Excelente producto deja tu cabello super suave ,manejable el aroma muy agradable y dura todo el dia, muy buen producto
Clapham Common Southside , London
Made my hair really clean and soft without drying it out or needing to use more conditioner than I usually do.
Not the best shampoo I've used. Found the frangrance a bit heavy and it didn't do anything special for my hair.
Great everyday shampoo. I rotate this shampoo with a few others otherwise I get scalp buildup causing dandruff.
Es super bueno me encanto lo adore cuando lo ´probe es el mejor shampoo que eh provado maravilloso exelente
Fort Saint John , BC
I buy this TRESemme shampoo and conditioner all the time. It makes my hair super soft and I love the smell.