TRESemmé European Vitamin AC & E Natural Shampoo uploaded by Denise W.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Professional Performance Formula. Strengthens and protects against damage. Formula Guide: Strengthening; Protecing. Professional performance formula strengthens and protects against damage: Leaves hair strong, healthy and shiny; Plant derived extracts include primrose, nettle, dandelion, rosehips, aloe vera, kelp, lemon peel and orange peel; Designed for all hair types. Fortified with Natural Plant Extracts; Rich in Vitamins A, C & E. This product is not tested on animals.

TRESemmé European Vitamin AC & E Natural Shampoo
  • "My hair get's very dry in the winter so this brings back to moisture and makes my hair look great! " in 1 review
Lucy L.
Richmond , KY
Love love love this shampoo!! I have very thin, color treated hair and this product works like a charm. The smell is amazing too, when you get out of the shower your hair smells like it was just washed at the salon. The only thing I don't care for is how big the bottles are, its not easy to pack them when you go on vacation and the travel size bottles don't hold enough product for me.
Tesa M.
Bedford , OH
I love this shampoo. I was given a bottle as a care package after our house fire. I probably would not have purchased it on my own, but I used it since I didn't have anything else. It makes my hair so soft, and clean. Doesn't leave any product residue, or make my hair feel heavy like other shampoos have.
Heather S.
I love Tresemme products! Their shampoo and conditioner makes my hair feel so soft, & look shiner and healthier! I absolutely love the way they smell also, one of my favs! I also love how their products are bigger in size and have more product for your money, that's always a plus!
Denise W.
Hummelstown, PA
Love the smell, the experience and the outcome. This product is priced so reasonably and I would recommend it in a heartbeat to anyone with normal, colored hair. I like that is easily rinses out of my hair and always leaves my hair feeling good and smelling so pretty.
Shanshan Z.
Moscow, ID
It is a good product, but it leaves your hair quite dry. Combine it with a good conditioner will be good. I have been using it for several months now. So far it makes my hair really clean, but just remember to use it with a good conditioner!
Tori P.
Stanford, CA
Tresemme is one of my go to brands for haircare! I have always had good experiences, the bottle is sleek and beautiful, and my hair is left looking great. I shampoo about once a week, and this product doesn't strip my hair too much and does a good job. I'd recommend this product.
Maegy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is in my shower right now. I have switched over to this shampoo and it smells good. The scent is strong when your hair is still wet and you have to tie it up then when you let your hair down, the scent is soooo good. I love It
Sheri Lynn J.
Lumberton
Only hair care products that works with my hair. I have dry thick wavy hair and these products keep my hair soft and shiny. It's very affordable to buy. It has a nice clean scent and last till I wash my hair again the next day.
Ashley T.
Fall River, MA
I love this shampoo : this shampoo makes my hair silky smooth - great size for the price , and is not drying or damaging . I use this product when I wash my hair every 3 days and it's amazing - I dye my hair often . From blonde to silver to purple to green and I will continue to buy this product
Amanda k.
Cherry Hill, NJ
My hair is straight and fine so I like a shampoo that doesn't weigh my hair down. this product does the trick. it lathers a lot which I like ( I feel like the more lather, the cleaner my hair is). it's not expensive and the larger bottles last me a long time. plus it makes your hair smell nice!
Fatima S.
Quincy, MA
I bought the coconut shampoo a couple of weeks ago I like how it makes my hair feel. But do you have any shampoo for natural??