BY TRESEMMÉ

Ana M.
Ana M.
Ashland City, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite hairspray! Keeps my hair in place, but never hard to sticky. Usually always buy at Target. I even keep a little on in my purse!
Chantel H.
Chantel H.
waukegan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great hair spray, it helps keep my hair under control especially with the stubborn frizz and baby hair.
Dayami P.
Dayami P.
I really like this product, it is a good antibacterial, leave your clean hands and is very easy to use, use it
Aubin B.
Aubin B.
Visalia , CA
Keeping germs down in my house is really important. In fact it's key to our daily life because my son is medically fragile we have to keep germs away as much as possible. Dial is a trusted brand and proven to work. We love it.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Kearney, MO
Love being able to get this product super cheap at my local cvs! You can always find it on sale!
Aime C.
Aime C.
Ramona, CA
We have been using Dial soap in my household for a couple of years now and it seems to work very well. It does not leave your hands feeling dry, in contrast it leaves them soft and smelling great! The pump on the bottle makes it convenient and I would definitely recommend it!