TRESemmé European Tres Create Styling Putty uploaded by Sandra L.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Deena W.
Macomb, MI
This just isn't for me. I think that it would work well for a man. It's too gooey for me!
Daja W.
Detroit, MI
Holds your hair for a good amount of time but not for long. It doesn't hold thick hair very well. But it hold straight hair well.
Ree H.
Hawthorne , CA
I use this product to achieve a sleek and polish hair style. The product has a great hold to my fly aways and smell pretty awesome. I think the price is reasonable. And I would for make another purchase.
Tina M.
Burin, NL
I have used this since I cut my hair into a pixie style I can spike my hair nicely and it will stay styled all day
Mariana M.
Guarulhos, São Paulo
Melhor marca de produtos para o cabelo, deixa os fios macios e cheirosos, eu e minha mãe usamos a muito tempo, adoro!
Sarah S.
Um ótimo produto, super recommendo pra vocês, tudo de bom, até mesmo o preço, super acessivel muito bom mesmo
Kiajha G.
I like this because it holds my hair the way I need I'm a stylist and try different style all the time it's not harmful to the hair but gives it a nice hold
Nicole S.
Amo tresemme uma ótima marca eles capricham em todos os seus produtos estão sempre de parabéns inovando criando coisas super legais
Luana L.
Nova Iguaçu
Adoro a marca e praticamente quase todas as linhas. Indico super uma marca mega boa produtos excelentes
Giovani M.
I have been using this product to give my hair texture for styling for years, and I seriously LOVE it...when I get a good jar of it. Some jars are far too watery which causes my hair to be limp and lifeless. Other jars are so thick and full of the fibers it is extremely difficult to spread it through your hair. If Tresemme could make every jar be a "good" jar, I would buy 1000 of them and stockpile it! Now that it is not available in stores near me, I will find a replacement product b/c the inconsistency makes it not worth ordering.
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
Would this product be good for a curly pixie? I normally use a gel but I don't like the crunchy-ness.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Is this more of a waxy consistency or a gel texture?