TRESemmé European Tres Create Styling Putty uploaded by Sandra L.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Used by professionals. Flexible, pliable hold. Shape; Sculpt; Twist; Chunk. Professional Formula: Innovative, flexible styling fibers. Professional Results: Styling tool to shape, separate and chunk hair; Flexible, long lasting hold.

Joseph And Kellea R.
Louisville, KY
Works great on my son's hair when he wants his hair spiked on top or just a flip up in the front.
Hannah H.
Hamburg, PA
This product really helps you style your hair to the style you want to achieve. Highly recommend.
Crystal G.
Omg i love love love this stuff why because it makes ny hair so curly and the smell is amazing
My hair really suits the products of TRESemmé for that i only use TRESemme products on my hair.
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
I love all Tresemme' products and this one is just as awesome as the rest of their products.
Morgan H.
EAST ELMHURST
This product is really great for making your hair style how you ant to and it sticks all day.
Autumn C.
This is one of the products of tresseme that I have not used. I have course, wavy red hair
megan m.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ
I have not used any of these tresemme items i have the big bottle that i would get on sale
Danielle F.
Lagrangeville, NY
Not really for long hair. I felt like it made my hair really greasy and I did not like that
natasha b.
Rapid City, SD
Didn't really use any of the stuff on this list again so i couldn't give a honest review on
Jasmine G.
Monterey
Would this product be good for a curly pixie? I normally use a gel but I don't like the crunchy-ness.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Is this more of a waxy consistency or a gel texture?