TRESemmé European Tres Create Styling Putty uploaded by Sandra L.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Used by professionals. Flexible, pliable hold. Shape; Sculpt; Twist; Chunk. Professional Formula: Innovative, flexible styling fibers. Professional Results: Styling tool to shape, separate and chunk hair; Flexible, long lasting hold.

Dimya J.
Plaquemine, LA
This product is very awesome. My hair used to be nasty and nappy. Now with their product it is very soft,smooth, and silky.
annmarie y.
bridgeport, CT
I haven't used any of tresemme styling products, so I wouldn't know how they are. But i love the shampoos and conditioner.
Emmy B.
Chula Vista, CA
I always love the treeseme proc}ducts because are so gentil whit the hair and since the first time u put see diference
Courtney G.
Savannah, GA
My boyfriend literally uses this product every day. He loves it because when it dries it doesn't turn white and flakey
Zee K.
Dearborn, MI
I actually use this for my son. It holds up so well with using little product. Wet hair or dry, it works well for both
It is working wounderfully right know. but i wish i had a lot more hair and make-up supplies.
Thanks,
Madison Harvey
So glad when this came out. smells good and very effective to use. Last a very long time, smooths out my curls too.
Kathy K.
Germantown, KY
Love using this product when straighting my hair, it doesn't leave a foul smell like other products I have tried.
tarsha b.
Baltimore, MD
I love using this stuff because when i do my up do's for my hair it have very good hold and smells really good
I freaking love this stuff it dose Amazing on my hair I will never use anything els other than this it Awesome
Jasmine G.
Seaside, CA
Would this product be good for a curly pixie? I normally use a gel but I don't like the crunchy-ness.
Urian B.
Stone Mtn, GA
Is this more of a waxy consistency or a gel texture?