TRESemmé European Tres Create Styling Putty uploaded by Sandra L.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Dimya J.
Plaquemine, LA
This product is very awesome. My hair used to be nasty and nappy. Now with their product it is very soft,smooth, and silky.
annmarie y.
bridgeport, CT
I haven't used any of tresemme styling products, so I wouldn't know how they are. But i love the shampoos and conditioner.
Emmy B.
Chula Vista, CA
I always love the treeseme proc}ducts because are so gentil whit the hair and since the first time u put see diference
Zee K.
Dearborn Heights, MI
I actually use this for my son. It holds up so well with using little product. Wet hair or dry, it works well for both
Courtney G.
Savannah , GA
My boyfriend literally uses this product every day. He loves it because when it dries it doesn't turn white and flakey
It is working wounderfully right know. but i wish i had a lot more hair and make-up supplies.
Thanks,
Madison Harvey
So glad when this came out. smells good and very effective to use. Last a very long time, smooths out my curls too.
Kathy K.
Germantown, KY
Love using this product when straighting my hair, it doesn't leave a foul smell like other products I have tried.
Kristy L.
This is a great product. This product works very well. I would use this product over and over again. I love it!
I freaking love this stuff it dose Amazing on my hair I will never use anything els other than this it Awesome
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
Would this product be good for a curly pixie? I normally use a gel but I don't like the crunchy-ness.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Is this more of a waxy consistency or a gel texture?