TRESemmé European Tres Create Styling Putty uploaded by Sandra L.

BY TRESEMMÉ

Erika M.
My son liked this, but didn't like the stinkiness of it. I would buy it again though.
Sandra L.
I have used this hair putty for years, the best of all hair putty's. I could no longer find it in the stores and was using another brand until I found it on Amazon. I saw the review that said it has changed, but I still ordered it, the 3 pack. It's so disappointing that they changed the recipe. It's definitely not as good as it use to be. It's too thick and is very hard to apply to my hair. But I will continue using it since I bought 3 jars of the stuff. It's just not as good as it use to be.
amelie r.
This product helps to keep all fly aways down and tamed. Doesn't make your hair look greasy or oily. Smells incredible as all TRESemme product do. Another pro is that you do not need a huge amount of it so you won't have to re purchase a lot. Although this product can leave a waxy feel and is sort of sticky.
Manahil S.
Bad Honnef
Great product, feels like butter on my hair. You receive the best results when you apply it while in the shower and leave it on for a few minutes. I believe it's around $11.99 on Amazon. I would definitely repurchase this product because it does what it claims it will do.
Pamela T.
Cali, Valle del cauca
Esta crema para peinar me parece genial, ya es mi tercera vez usándola, me gusta la textura con la que queda mi cabello cada vez que me la aplico, creo que no la cambiaría, y siempre la llevaría conmigo, así que por supuesto que la compraría de nuevo
Anoushka D.
Bangalore, Karnataka
It helps a lot if u want to get volume to your hair. its good. the scent is fruity and very soothing. its pretty good. well not completely did it meet my expectations. yes it is effective but there is scope for improvement.
Meloney R.
Ooh tresemme is my best ans favorite hair brand, i just love the specials they have on it, its great value for money. you don't have to use alot, because its very thick, comparing to other brands, thats why it lasts very long. i would most definitely recommend this to people who love their hair.
Eden F.
This product is great...when you get a good jar of it. I've used it for a while and absolutely loved it however, when I went to repurchase, it wasn't the same consistency and made my hair sticky and gross. I don't buy it anymore because of the inconsistency
Smaraki S.
India
It is a good product and works in my curly hair. Most of tressame products work on my hair. I have curly black hair. This product smells ok too so I like it. It is effective for me which is unusual for my hair type. I would recommend to others.
Kayla S.
Brampton, ON
I used this before and never finished it, it's anice product kind of sticky which i didn't like. It has great hold but not something I need to use in my hair routine anymore
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
Would this product be good for a curly pixie? I normally use a gel but I don't like the crunchy-ness.
Urian B.
Henderson, NV
Is this more of a waxy consistency or a gel texture?